Bodhi

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Cherry queen looks nice and frosty too!

• Like Like x 2
  2. You should see the Thunder Wookie...;)

• Like Like x 4
  3. 2nd round of Snow leopard looks to be about 10 days from chop.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
  4. very nice! Snow Leopard yellowed up on me a lot quicker than the first run. Not sure what I did differently. I follow a really simple fert schedule and temps/humidity haven't changed enough that would make me think that was the cause. We had cpl weeks where the room jumped into the low 90's for a few hours after lights turned onn

• Like Like x 3
  5. I can't get a fade with my new soil program. The nectar 1 shot keeps me from getting one. But what's nice is i vegged these close to 2 months and they still have that 1shot still kicking in!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. Well I had to make a tuff decision yesterday. So I dropped 11 beans. Half from Paulie73 and half from Sirtootsalot. All are females lolllll. So I can't find Nectar soil and u guys should see the letter the beard sent me! This whole shipping stuff is getting out of hand. I couldn't find Nectar soil in so cal. So I bought 100 gals of roots 707. So I amended yesterday. So we shall see. I keep my soil and amend each time. I feel violated loll

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 69 days since flip.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Looks like you still have a few weeks to go. Nice looking cola:thumbsup:

9. Well pray this damn 707 soil goes along with my program!! Got my soil living in 2 days! I think it's over as far as summer!! IMG_20210911_201853_294.jpg 20210910_075315.jpg Screenshot_20210912-051949_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Damn.... that looks brutal. But you desert dwellers seem to do ok in that crazy heat. ( lemme guess... “ that’s nothing!”
    We had stupid heat in July but august broke that down and we’ve been relatively cool. I’ve harvested the light dep hoops already and had a good run. Still one full cycle house to go. Have to get that one through til mid October. :thumbsdown:
    Lost it last year in the first week of October. We had a sub zero storm come through... no bueno.
    Got some nice live bubble out of it tho.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I have to learn to work around it. The heats good when u set them out! They stretch nice. But than u want it too cool. I tell guys don't veg outside in summer like most would. I just wait until about a month before the heat is subsiding. I start vegging inside. So now is the time to set out

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Purple leopard about 15 days from flip

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Two issues that caused them to not look as well, former spider mite issue and laziness not up potting on time… they look fine now, day 10 or so flower.

Bodhi
    unicorn milk
    phone home
    sky lotus

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looking good

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #318 Zett66, Oct 13, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    I got some Mango Hashplant F2s going in week 2 flower. I took a cut of the biggest one for the first time a week ago. The cuts still look super healthy after 1 week. I used aloe vera, really seems to work super easy.

If you are looking for giant plants, this one gets big. Sativa leaning and huge colas. Mango terpes really came through on my run with the F1s. Hoping for the same in the F2s. Im wondering how big these would get outdoors.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Peach hasplant. Very hardy strain. It took all of my f ups. I got new lights and went for a way too aggressive lux. I also had way too much fan air flow. I mostly flower outside. So I really am not that good indoors yet 20211012_071513.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Still... nice chunky buds you have there!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3