Bodhi

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Wow, she looks like she needs a few more weeks!
    Peach hashplant.... ? Damn, that sounds tasty!
    Did you guys get any of the new drop?
    I ..... well.... I may have gone a bit over board. Think I ended up with over ten packs including some awesome freebies.
    Standouts are the black triangle, golden hashplant, DLA 15, and the pure land hashplant.
    Oh yeah, and Silver Sunshine!:yay:

• Like Like x 3
  2. I didn't get any new seeds. I did just put the purple wookie x snow leopard into flower tho. 2 girls out of 3 seeds! They are nice and stocky plants. Might push the regular snow leo out of rotation if the buds are good

• Like Like x 2
  3. The purple wookie x snow leopard is what Papa calls Purple leopard.
    I’m growing several of those, and the are stout little things. I’m looking forward to growing them out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. 2 purple leopards right before they went into flower. Loving these plants!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  5. So I’m curious but is there a reason I don’t see feminized Bodhi seeds?! I have a single 4x4 so mother plants and separate grow/flower spaces aren’t possible for me and feminized plants are an easy solution.

• Like Like x 3
  6. We just talked about that!lol
    Yeah, he’s not really into Feminized seeds. Not his vibe at all.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. @Papa Puff ,
    So, the pheno of space monkey I have did pretty well in the light dep houses this year! It even colored up towards the end, we’ve had some nice cool temps for a few weeks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sorry, I downloaded the wrong pics, that’s Cherry Queen!
    Here’s Space Monkey...
    D84B0832-127C-4B4B-B2A9-B9D72BD56153.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Oh man that's purdy af!! I have yet to grow it indoors. It doesn't like outdoors!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Snow lep/ purple wookie aka purple leps. peach hashplant.
    So glad I cloned. It's still hot here and my girls outside are mad at me. But when it cools we will have a new wave to grow 20210902_091141.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Lol, sorry I missed that discussion! It's too bad that he doesn't do any - I know I'm not the only single tent person. I get why he doesn't do it, just unfortunate for someone in my situation!

• Like Like x 3
  12. It’s an awesome plant! Crazy high levels of myrcene... over 2% last run indoors!

• Like Like x 6
  13. Well when u start down that's rabbit hole it just ends up degrading the weed in time keeps getting worse and worse. The whole idea is to keep the genetics pure

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Yep, like I said I fully understand why he prefers not to feminize. I honestly respect the practice and philosophy. It just means no Bodhi for me anytime soon :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Yes I have to even admit that

• Like Like x 3
  16. You can still do it in your 4x4 although it would be nice to have a separate veg space. No need to keep mom’s around either. Pack a good 8-10 plants in there. They’ll grow tall because of the crowding, lollipop em, sex em, and bend em under a trellis, flip em. Should be able to nearly cut the plant height in half this way.
    RD

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1