Bodhi

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Jun 13, 2020.

1. I've had a few. Can't remember what lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Next round of Snow leopard is about 34 days into flower! I also kept a purple leopard male that I want to try to do some crossing with. Never been down this path before so I'm kinda excited to try something new

• Like Like x 2
  3. FYI
    Late summer Bodhi drop coming soon to GLG:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So I'm still fairly new to Bodhi seeds - What is the difference between Green Bodhi and Bodhi?

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don’t have any experience with GB. From what I can tell from others he is in no way associated with Bodhi.
    Bodhi is pretty much The Godfather of cannabis breeding. He has a knack for pairing lineages and loves to work with both old school and newer strains. He grows organically on living soil and his lines are ( usually) winners.
    I haven’t heard many good thing about GB, maybe someone else can chime in

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks for the info. I've been really wanting to get more of his gear in my line-up. lol, I struggle with letting strains go. I always end up taking a few clones because I know the first run will most likely be shit while I learn how the cross grows and getting harvest timing down but those clones will make sure the strain stays in the lineup for at least another 4 months

• Like Like x 3
  7. With Space Monkey, Black Triangle, and Red Eye Jedi restocks! :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't forget about the Etsy drops. Make sure you don't mention anything about seeds on Etsy. All items (I think they're all sweatshirts) that say L.E. come with a special pack of Bodhi seeds. No one knows what the packs are till they start coming out (I should have mine in a few days). Afaik all packs from each drop contains the same genetics. Sometimes they use the same genetics for more than one drop. I'm still new to these, so I'm not sure how often that happens. Ms. B said this drop is a landrace polyhybrid. There are still a few odd sizes left from the Sun Drop:

www.Etsy.com/shop/plantmoreseeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Do any of you guys know why Bodhi doesn't do any feminized seeds? I would love to grow me some Bodhi but I just don't have the time/space to do mother plants, find the females, etc.

10. They have worked with the wiz kid an mass meds. He makes fems

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bodhi is a pretty earthy type of guy. He really thrives on the soul of each and every cross that he puts together.
    I’ll bet wouldn’t want anything to do with the feminizing processes out there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Me neither! It took me a while but, I'm done with everything but regs. Tired of planting 3 autos same strain and one will be done a month before the other 2. I only grow them when there is too much daylight hours. So now that I have new lights. I'm growing regs from here on out! All bohdi crosses. Purple leopard. Snow leopard. .
    Also some are Sirtootsalot breeding IMG_20210824_075447_445.jpg IMG_20210824_075447_450.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Looks like you’ve upped your game Papa!:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yes I decided to go to work lol

• Like Like x 3
  15. Bodhi drop is now LIVE!!!
    Go gettem !:jump:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Snow leopard at 56 days.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I am just about to flower if I get a girl

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've noticed that they stay pretty leafy like the bud in the picture until about day 60. Had me concerned on the first run but they really really fill out in the last 2 to 3 weeks. Not a ton of aroma on the snow leopard tho.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Oh cool ty! What did Paulie say about snow leopard? Is that a trait no smell much?

• Like Like x 1