Bodhi seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SteadyEddie714, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Who's running any Bodhi gear now or in the near future ?

Just got my pack of mothers milk and will be germinating them today.

Feel free to Post up what you have.

Peace IMG_2553.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. I love Bodhi here is the latest addition to my Bodhi collection.

SBFH BL 005.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice! I want to try snow lotuce.
    What seeds have you grown ?

4. I have run alot of Bodhi gear...I used to run testers for Bodhi...he works his ass off bringing out new stuff..I ran Triad a few years ago...it was an awesome representation of northern lights...it made f2s...it ran them out like 6 months ago and found a few even better phenos.....gave them to a few friends to run and hold...my favorite is just pure pine cone/tree smell and taste...but they ran the gamut with earthy piney musty slightly fuel etc....
    Triad...nl5x (nl1 x nl5)=NL5 x ortega

• Like Like x 3
  5. I want to get my hands on some Appalachain strains they carry. The App Thunderfuck is sold out through the Vault.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sunshine Daydream, Goji OG and Dank Zappa

This is my Bodhi collection so far.
    Black Lotus
    Cobra Lips
    Dank Zappa Half pack
    Dream Beaver
    Goji OG Half pack
    Guava Hashplant
    Love Triangle
    Secret Chief
    Starflight
    White Lotus
    WolfPack

• Like Like x 4
  7. That is a NICE collection of Bodhi Seeds...I loved SSDD...Goji was awesome too...white lotus was exceptionally stellar...I have to check the old empty golden tickets...yep I save them too when empty...I have never gotten anything bad out of Bodhi...oh yeah I made a shit load of F2 and f3 yomama's...they have depth.
    You are set my friend..

• Like Like x 3
  8. How did Sunshine daydream smoke ? More indica ?

I'm trying to find a good sativa by him

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's awesome man. Got any pictures you mind sharing ? I can just look at cannabis pictures all day lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Have you tried Great Lake seedbank?

11. Well honestly the ssdd is more of a sat type especially when you get that blueberry muffin shit rolling on...I'm telling you it was and is one of my favorite things to smoke and I'm thankful my buddy still has her...very aromatic uplifting smooth smoke that tastes and smells like a blueberry or blueberry muffinish...I took mine 75 days..sorry no pics...had to unfortunately eliminate them and I don't take many mj pics anymore..

• Like Like x 2
  12. You just sold me, next pack is the daydream.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I assure you...you will not be disappointed...Bodhi gives out hundreds of seeds as testers too, so that if even 5-10 people write the review...there are reviews...I think others who have had SSDD will chime in and say good things too about it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm going to pop some SSDD this weekend. I'm also going to try either goji og or snow lotus. Or maybe buddahs hand or Jamaican or .... Have a bunch of packs to choose from. Decisions, decisions.

The tragic part is I don't even smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  15. It was given out as a freebie last year some venders might still some left.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Do you have a journal for the Guava? Been eyeing that one too

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's all good. I respect people who grow and don't smoke. All about the passion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hello, I'm here for the gangbang.

I have never grown Bodhi, but I have never read a negative word about SSDD, not one.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sbb.jpg I've got four goji og that are about a month old and as of now it looks like they might all be female. 3 are squat and one is lankier with giant leaves. They'll be going into flower in a week or so. I had a journal going at RIU but all pictures were lost so I tried posting at ICmag but there is literally no traffic or action. I'll probably get the journal going here on GC.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I've got some Bodhi beans on my watch list, waiting for the 4/20 sales to pull the trigger.