Bodhi Seeds Grow Log (Prayer Tower, Silver Mountain, Head Trip)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by livininthelove7, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hello Grasscity! First time poster, decent amount of time grower :smoking:. After growing for a few years and having gone through a lot of the trials and tribulations growers face I finally feel like I have experience and knowledge to post on here; that is after creeping around on the forum on and off since 02'. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and techniques from all the growers out there! I am starting a log using my organic semi-soiless medium, and formula of General Organics and Botanicare nutrients. Plants are at day 27-28 so your are getting them at week 4, there are two of each genetic Headtrip, Silver Mountain, and Prayer Tower all by Bodhi seed company. It is my first time using Bodhi seeds and so far very impressed.

IMG_0329.JPG

Some finished nug of an unknown genetic gifted to my Cousin from my last harvest. Any guesses? I'll upload photos of the Bodhi babies later tonight when the lights come on.

2. Sorry for the delay folks! In the process of moving and changing jobs, so life has been a bit busy of late. Here is the girls around week 3 and week 5. IMG_0382.JPG , IMG_0383.JPG , IMG_0384.JPG

In order 1st pic Headtrip, Silver Mountain, and Prayer Tower. Pic of the room at week 3-4
    IMG_0380.JPG

These are the pics around week 5-6
    Headtrip IMG_0393.JPG
    Silver Mountain IMG_0392.JPG
    Prayer Tower IMG_0389.JPG

And a pic of the tent at around week 5-6
      IMG_0386.JPG

3. #3 livininthelove7, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Here are some pic's from tonight at day 48 in to 49.
    IMG_0416.JPG Silver Mountain

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0421.JPG Headtrip

IMG_0417.JPG IMG_0420.JPG Prayer Tower

Just started the flush harvest should be soon!

Attached Files: