Bodhi indicas ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Yesyes3000, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone ! I am trying to find some indica dominant Bodhi strains. I would like to try some of the more newer ones. I’m planning on order from Great Lake Genetics so if you look at there list to see the options. Thank you for you help and info !!

here is link to the strainshttps://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/

2. I’ve grown Sunshine Daydream blends. Bodhi seeds are great. I have many packs of their seeds in my personal stash.

The plants I grew were all very consistent and quality medical grade weed where each plant produced a minimum of 4 ozs per plant, without effort.

Sunshine Daydream is Bubba Kush crossed with Appalachia.

Other good ones are crosses of either Mango/Blueberry/Blackberry and Hashplant.

If you want to add some mild Sativa flavors that still don’t keep you up, then Jack Herrer Hashplant.

So many choices and so little time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bodhi has good stuff. you cant really go wrong,but you should look into something with his 88g13/hp. That would be a good choice for what you're looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just recently grew (pure afghan X 88g13hp) by Bodhi. I planted 18 and got rid of the males and kept two of the best looking females and got rid of the other undesirable females. I flowered them out and was not impressed at all with the flower. I was very very surprised as I’ve grown a wookie cross that was impressive. Outa evereything ive ever grown the Wookie cross by Bodhi and peach crescendo by ethos have been the best strains I’ve ever grown. Close 3rd and 4th/5th place are probably come cannarado strains I’ve grow and a katsu bubba kush I had once.

5. I’m currently hoping to find someone who might Wana trade there Bodhi seeds/clones that are indica for some seeds I have or a peach crescendo clones that won’t disappoint lol. Will see tho !!

6. How’s that peach crescendo for yields? I’m currently pheno hunting some crescendo. They love to be trained or at least responds well to if. To bad you didn’t live in Washington. I’d try to get one of those clones from you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes you said it ! When you take the time to train it , it’s reward in yield is fantastic!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mine are going to get flipped the 1st. 11 of them will have vegged for 3 months and 15 for 2 months. Only 10 are crescendo. The 3 month veggers are going to be monster. I trained everything to grow flat. The little ones look funny cause I just started training them.
    2605CBAD-0DF1-4FF9-A5B0-BE480527DA12.jpeg 14C00C27-208C-4A6F-AAA3-CE666866E300.jpeg 1FA5563D-F294-43F6-885B-FD081505AD00.jpeg

9. Ohhh nice that’s a sick setup. I’m in a closet for flower. I veg in a smaller tent then move to flower tent in closet. Right now I have some Clearwater genetics, cannarado, ethos, vegging. I just cropped the flowering plants. Dude I grew two fem seeds of DNA genetics cataract kush and they turned out garbage lol. So surprised. The ethos and cannarado came out nice also a lemon alien by laplata labs came out nice also I’m excited for the Clearwater ones tho and the new cannarado. I have Sasha and affy taffy which are both nice indicas...Island dreamsicle and white hot guava are the Clearwater ones.

10. I have lots of Ethos; Candystore, Crescendo, Bananahammack, Glue, and Purple majix. Only doing one of the candystore and purple majix and pheno hunting the rest. I’m also pheno hunting WWxBB. Also have a Black Mamba clone, WIFI OG clone and GG#4 clone. The Black Mamba is going to be a crazy yielder. It’s so big it’s crazy. Just getting ready to take my clones and fire back up my veg room. The flower room was available because I just built it and this is first run in new rooms.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So far the Appalachia crosses have been his best work thus far. I've been through quite a bit of his gear and you can't go wrong with those. The 88G13 crosses have quite a few winners as well. If you come across Tigermelon or a Chem 3 cross, dive all over it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sunshine 3- (there's a reason it's one of the most decorated strains in recent history) SmartSelect_20201204-080235_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080417_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080329_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080459_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080517_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080439_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080403_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20201204-080311_Instagram.jpg IMG_20200304_134920_129.jpg

13. I grew out the Moon Juice by Clearwater and it was fire, then tried Brain Stew and it hermed out on me 3-4 weeks in flower and probably dusted the tent. Was posting to tell you to keep an extra close eye just to be careful but you’ve likely harvested by now. Hope your girls came out killer!

14. Unfortunately the 3's aren't available. It's kind of like asking Berner for a cut of the London Pound Cake

15. Generally enough money and promise not to share genetics works. However you generally need a relationship for that

16. IMG_3866.jpg
    That happened once with the 3 and that's why the world knows it as the 4. Sneaks and thieves everywhere....
    Berner paid a big price for it and he's only through part of his obligation. All unreleased we're the first to pop them

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hi all, how are you doing?
    From what I've read, their strains are very recommendable. Can anyone advise which strains for Outdoor with flowering ending in late September, early October?

• Like Like x 1