Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bobberts Magic Brownies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Tonight I decided to make some pot brownies. First I found a Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownie mix that called for a half a cup of veggie oil. I used about 4.3 grams of high quality bud (AK47) to make this mix.<o:p>
    </o:p>

1.) Ground up 4.3 grams of high quality bud

2.) Poured half cup of veggie oil in to pan.

3.) Heated on medium to low heat for 2 minutes.

4.) Dumped ground up bud into the oil.

5.) Constantly stirred the oil and bud mixture for 27 minutes.

6.) Once the bud turns brown and the oil turns dark brown/black you oil is done.

7.) Strained the oil and bud mixture to make sure there were not bits of bud in the oil.

Then I just followed the recipe on the back of the box and threw into the oven and here is what you get.<o:p></o:p>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looking very good, whats your plans with them? You going to share, or munch all to your self :)

3. nice man should get u nice n blazed

4. YUP DUDE THATS THE EXACT WAY I WANNA MAKE MY CAKE. The oil method :)

ay man how hard was it to strain? what did you use? im planning on using like an ounce of schwag, so its gonna be a bitch to strain

5. I want one =).

6. I might give one or two out of they are good. I just ate one and it was so good, I want more actualy. I want to see how hard this piece hits me bfore i cut up the whole thing in to little pieces. Here is hoping that it works.

7. Damn, at first I thought maybe they did not work. It just took me a while to start feeling it. I had 2 pieces the one in the photo below and one half that size. I am gretting pretty stoned, and it just keeps getting stonger. So I say.

[​IMG]

8. How did it taste? Did it taste any different than normal brownies?

9. No they were really good. They were really thick and chewy and chocolaty. They had a really chewy soft texture to them. The dark chocolate made any weed taste go away. You could give these to people and they would never know there was weed in them. They are really good, I want another one but I know it would fuck me up bad. It took a while to feel the effects. I ate them around 11:50 and 1:15. I just started feeling it like 1:45 and it is getting really strong. I had ate a huge dinner and i forgot it took so long to hit on a full stomach.[font=&quot][/font]<o:p></o:p>

10. hell yeah man i was planning on doing this with an ounce of schwag, but making yellow cake.

11. becarful how much schwag you use, ive heard of people using too much schwag and the brownies tasting HORRIBLE.

12. we made brownies for my bachelorette party, and the brownies were FUCKING AWESOME. yours look delicious =)

13. I am about to eat the hell out of some brownies. Damn those look good.

14. brownies are a good way to take an O of shwag, make some profit off of it, get really fucked up, and still have many left over to party

15. yo i just made some brownies to same way as you. There awesome.

16. They are not the strongest I have ever made. I made some that had peopel high for 12+ hours. I was high at 4:30 when I went to bed so they worked rather well.

17. Im pickin up an O soon, Im def gona try this out. Mmmmmm

18. dude i just used this recipe, check out my thread. thanks so much man you rock!

19. Yo... how much weed was in that brownie that you made? I'm just curious how much weed it takes to get high off pot brownies, pleasantly, most of the day. I've only made pills and fire crackers and my "sandwhich brownies".

I plan on making a batch and "giving" some away and just need to see if it's profitable.

20. u should probly toke a bowl so u dont sit there waiting to be high thats so lame haha (but id like to kno if it was the brownies too or jsut the bowl ) so id proibly do seperate first time .. and i know u used potiennt weed but it was not alot and it probly spread out alot really thin so u gotta eat more than a few peices try eatin a 1/4 of the cake (1.25g ish right?) .. u should be chillin all day on that shit haha