Boba Fett Glass Pipe Helmet

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ChronicPhonix, Mar 2, 2011.

1. thats really cool...I could see a die hard paying like 10000 for that lol

2. Lmao, no kidding.

3. Fucking awesome!! :O

4. Jesus - that's beautiful - but I'd never smoke it (or could afford it)

5. I wish there was a picture of smoke going through it

6. detail on that is incredible

7. A pipe you wear on your head...
    [​IMG]

8. probably at least double that and maybe triple......I saw a glass ship pipe recently that was 30K and this is just as cool and intricate.

9. omg that sicks as hellll

10. That's freaking awesome hahaha! The only bad part would be when you get super stoned and try to take it off and accidentally drop it lol

11. Is all that part of the glass to go ot your mouth or is it just for show?

12. that is SICK!!!!! also took alot of talent:smoke:

13. That thing is absolutely beautiful!

14. 30k for any glass is a bit much..lol.

15. A million dollars is alot for a painting, but it's art and never the less people appreciate it. It's the same deal here.

16. money is all relative......what to you may seem like a lot might be pocket change to someone else. $2 million is a lot of money for a car but there is a HUGE waiting list for the Bugatti Veyron.

17. if it was 1000 i would so buy that thing

18. #19 imhiru, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    So I was hanging out with my friend Charlie today and we notice this totally cool Boba Fett glass art that also DOUBLES as a toking tool.

Right away Charlie exclaims "Bro that shit is Bi-Winning, it's winning over here with Star Wars and it's winning over here with weed, bro."

Me: No kidding Charlie? You should buy it, then. Imagine smoking some dank from that, huh Charlie, how do you think that would make you feel?

Charlie: It's hard to tell Bro, seeing as I got tiger blood, man. My brain...fires in a way that is - I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm. I probably took more drugs than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, bro.

Me: Yeah, true. Drugs do effect individuals differently.

Charlie: I'm not just an individual, Bro. I'm like a total freakin’ rock star from Mars

Me: Okay. Well how does blow make you feel?

Charlie: Like I'm an F-18, bro. But that's me, Zues is my uncle and I fuck unicorns. You? Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.

Me: Uh, thanks for keeping it real, Charlie.

Charlie: That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye.

Me: Nah, it's all good.

Charlie: That's winning, bro. Has your toilet been fixed yet, bro?

Me: No, so sorry. I know it's inconvenient, but there's a restroom at the gas station down the block.

Charlie: It's cool, bro. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground in your kitchen.

Me: Wtf are you doing Charlie!?

Charlie: Winning.

I know I strayed from topic a bit, but, once it started I couldn't stop it:p

19. Hate to be a forum nazi but please don't mention other drugs in this thread I don't want it deleted.

But Charlie Sheen is hilarious so I can give ya that.