Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bob Marley's birthday :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Today is Bob Marley's birthday, to all the stoners who like him, honor his birthday :smoke:

I wasn't going to smoke today, but now I definitely have to :) He was such a great man, and truly inspired so many people in our world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_BshgpNmo&feature=related]YouTube - Bob Marley - Trench Town Rock[/ame]

Don't be a follower and like him just because you smoke weed, I like him for who he truly was and how great his music is.

Have a good day, I know I will :smoking:

PEACE AND POT :wave:

2. Wow, and yesterday I was 'gonna look up this guy's birthday (too lazy to). Ironic eh?

Seems like nobody knows... thought this board would be full of topics commemorating Marley.

3. Happy Birthday ! One Love... most inspiring man that ever walked this planet imo

4. For sure :)

Listening to his tunes all day :smoke:

Haven't listened to many in a while, so its great!

5. I will be hitting my MFLB and rolling/smoking a joint today in his memory:smoke:

6. I would smoke a j in his memory, but i have no papers on me (i vape 99% of the time)... so my MFLB will be used :smoke:

7. Happy hitting your box bro! and duude, I read your tips on " micro-hitting " and I got soo lifted:smoke:

8. Haha yeah man same here, another blade posted that to me and it got me baked as fuck. Still using that method to this day, hbu?

9. It's the only way I use my box now haha, gettin as high as I do with like .2 that's crazy.. And I just realized that statement rhymed:smoke:

10. Next bowl is to Bob Marley!

RIP and thanks for everything

11. I had to find someone to read a biography about for an english project, and after about an hour of failed attempts to find somewhere to pirate one of Stephen Hawkings and Carl Sagans biographies I decided to do Bob Marley, discovering today was his birthday.

12. Musically he is as over-rated as zepplin. But he had an amazing message. RIP

13. [​IMG]

And yeah, he did have an amazing message! his music will live forever