Bob Marley Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by kritipoudel, Jul 15, 2011.

1. One of the true geniuses to ever set foot on the land of music was Roberta Nesta Marley, lovingly known as "Bob Marley". As you must be aware of the fact that Bob was not only a talented singer, but a well-known musician and a blessed songwriter as well. He hailed from Nine Mile, Saint Ann, Jamaica. Bob is well known for his immense contribution to reggae music and so also for popularizing Jamaican music. I am certain you are also aware of one of his greatest hits, "No Woman, No Cry!" This was one of Bob's phenomenal productions in the history of the music industry. Bob Marley was a mere 36-year-old when he demised at a hospital in Miami, as a result of a critical ailment that he was suffering from. His final words to his son on his death-bed were "Money can't buy life". This article on Bob Marley quotes about love is a tribute to this great soul who entertained millions of people around the world. While you are reading his quotes, you may get a glimpse about his life and way of thinking.Bob Marley Quotes About Love and Life

"Who are you to judge the life I live?
    I know I'm not perfect
    -and I don't live to be-
    but before you start pointing fingers...
    make sure you hands are clean!"

"One love, one heart, one destiny."

"Love the life you live.
    Live the life you love."

"Love would never leave us alone."

"I want to give you some love, I want to give you some good good lovin."

"If puss and dog can get together, why cant we love one another?"

"Overcome the devils with a thing called love."

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"
    Bob Marley Quotes