Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bob marley papers extra (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, Jun 25, 2011.

1. ok so im out a papers and in the bob marley papers there extra 1's behind the cardboard on jointpaack. anyway theres these 2 color papers that look like jointpapers yellow can i roll a dubbie up in this heres a pic.

like i said they were behind the cardboard on the joint pack

btw the paper is thin and feels like a jointpaper just orangeish color and it was already folded no sticky on it tho

Attached Files:

2. broke my bong month ago what a dumbass

3. Or you could walk to your local 7/11 and get a new pack for 99c!
    To answer your question, No i wouldn't roll with that.

4. If theres no stickie then its not ment for rolling. You could try. Probbly taste like shit though.

5. if it has no gum on it how would you seal it?

6. No! Don't use unless it is obviously a rolling paper. Why would they hide it?!

7. Hopes and dreams

8. #8 Bob Newbie, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    ALMOST all papers have a dummy at the bottom...its not for smoking dude - bust out the pipe if you've got no papers and can't be arsed getting any right now.

Even better - next time you buy some, try and get a roll of OCB or Juicy Jays as well...backup papers are always a good thing (I don't use Juicy Jays that much but every now and then they're a pretty nice change)

9. They're usually put in near the end to tell you you're running out. I thought the same thing, but its not ment to be smoked - hence no sticky line

10. if its not meant for rolling, then the color in them is probably some sort of ink. i wouldnt smoke it. might burn like shit and waste your weed too.