Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BoB Marley festival miami

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sporkz, Feb 6, 2005.

1. y0 guys im gonna be going to the marley festival this year in miami on the 26th if any of you guys are going hit me up. I was also wondering about bringing weed to the show cause everyone says they bring bud etc if anybody knows could you tell me how we bring this stuff in if they search and stuff and how much weed you think i should bring the show starts at 1 and ends like at midnight any info would be helpful thx :D!

2. hell yea i will be attending bob fest but it will be on the 21st in san diego. i know everyone brings bud to the fest in sd, the whole san diego sports arena is hot boxxed. and last year they only patted you down when you walked in, and they knew everyone had herb, they really didnt give a shit. i will still put the herb in my shoe or somewhere i little harder to find just to be sure.