Bob marley fans??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JahRastafari!, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF POTHEADS YOU ALL ARE BUT I LOVE LISTENING TO THE KING BOB MARLEY....HIGH OR NOT HIS LYRICS SPEAK THE TRUTH!!
    IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THEN HIT ME UP:smoke:

2. hell yea hes the shit..lol,,the legends album in my opinion is one of the greatest albums of all time.:hello:

3. yeah actually thats a really good album...personally i love his album exodus!!
    Man my wish in life is to get high with the rasta king himself....bob marley!that would be indeed the best session ever!!

4. last year during my senior yr of highschool, during second semester i had two art classes with the same teacher. we listen to music while doing work and my teacher liked to name certain days of theweek for certain music. every monday was "MARLEY MONDAY" and we'd listen to bob marley all day. my high school only has 4 classes a day (84 min periods), so basically id spend half my mondays at the end of the yr listening to bob marley

..and loving it :)

5. fuck yeah marley's the shit i listened to him way before i smoked. he literly changed my life.

6. hell yeah man an inspiration of mine in a way, his words are tuth

RIP Bob Marley

7. If you get down and you quarrel everyday
    You sayin prayers to the devil I say
    Why not help one another on the way?
    Make it that much easier
    Just a little bit easier

Said you just can't live that negative way
    make way for the positive day

Rastafari! Bob Marley is the man, all of his music comes straight from the soul. I feel a connection to him that is very strong

8. dig you on that a connection indeed!! Bob Marley lives!!!! Jah Rastafari!!!

9. Is there a thread wondering if there are Bob Marley fans on a Marijuana forum or am I just seeing things?

10. LMAO
    Anyone like Sublime or Cypress Hill too?

11. Natty Dread is my favorite album.

:smoke:

12. everyone loves marley. if you don't, well... stfu because you should :)

13. And you tried to accumulate
    But the world is full of hate
    So all of your best thoughts, just adrift through space
    I know a place, where we can carry on

Bob Marley is the shit, so calming with a nice j after a long day.

14. I doubt that anyone on GC likes bob marley :rolleyes:

15. Ya Mon long time Marley listener, since way before i even knew what cannabis smelled like.

16. i sure as hell do, what about you man?

17. Never heard of him...

18. It's one thing to be a Bob Marley fan, and another to impliment some of the stuff he sang about into your life...something far too few people do, as evidenced by many of the ridiculous posts on this very forum.

Being a pothead is about being a peaceful person, just like Bob called for. :smoking:

19. #20 Michaelrdnr, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    Amen brother. I see many hypocrites promote and speak of Bob, when they themselves don't integrate any of Marleys words or teachings into their lives.

I have a lot of friends like that. :(