Bob Marley Fans

Discussion in 'General' started by SkyWalker093, Dec 5, 2012.

1. This may have been posted before, but do you like Bob Marley because you like his music and/or because he was a mad stoner?

2. who's that?

3. is that something from Marley and Me? sad movie

4. Who dat

5. At first, because of the music

Then after I discovered weed......Both

6. Ight thanks. I'm somewhat new here so I don't know how to do much

7. Never hopped on the marley fan train lol

I like his big songs but I'm not about to say he's been a remotely big influence in my life or smoking career.

8. I heard he used to skimp people... Selling 1/8ths but missing a gram or so.
    He had lots of haters... Think about that next time youre listening to his music.

9. I also heard he disliked white people

10. [quote name='"SkyWalker093"']I also heard he disliked white people[/quote]

What does that have to do with what you asked and he's half white

11. i liked his music as a kid and i was not smoking then, nor did i know he did at that point. realized this when i went to high..............school

12. I like Bob cuz his reggae was so ridiculously good his band was so tight, their riddem was so tough. The fact that Bob toked means nothing to me he is Rastafarian its apart of their religion to smoke

13. gotta say i didnt appreciate his music until i went to jamaica and saw his son ziggy & the entire friggin family, kids and all, on stage jamming.

14. Started listening before i smoked, back in 7th grade. Always loved the vibe he puts out man. Dude is a legend.

15. "I also heard he disliked white people"

FANS OF BOB: first, be careful of what you hear and spread.

I sometime hear a petition from other white folks that then says: "Bob was half white".

I man would say the fact that bob marley had white ancestry had nothing to do with his representation as a man. Bob stood black, so those who claim the half white reasoning don't really carry weight. In the eyes of his family, his friends, his associates, Police, CIA, or anyone seeing him walking down the street would know one thing : that is a black man. Not to mention all of his works had to do with black experience. His black experience. He did not live a white man's experience.

The Black experience for most within the sufferah class is to be suspect or at least wary of the intentions of strangers, black and white. Is there any wonder why thi is so?

burn the I-shence and lets reason deeper than just silly herb/marley anecdotes.

16. Visited his home in nine miles touched his bed smoked on his rock :) i love dancing to reggae music i love bob marley :smoke:

Jah rastafariiiii !!!!

17. John Marley was a great actor