Bob Marley bigger than Michael Jackson?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublemon, Nov 20, 2009.

1. play I some music this a reggae music!!

Bob Marley is a true legend. My favourite Bob Marley tune has to be either Rastaman Vibration or Fussing and Fighting

Wooo Bob!!

2. His music is great.

3. Excuse me while I light my spliff :smoke:

4. Fuck making a movie on MJ We need to make one one Bob

5. i think its essential for EVERY stoner to have at least one Bob Marley shirt.

I mean, cmon...

6. cool thanks for sharing the article

7. good bob marley would've never molested a kid.

8. he would mos def blow a fatty.

:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I want a Bob Marely shirt :( lol and not because they are "cool", because I actually listen to the mans music :p

10. Bob Marley is spiritual stuff, I have read reggae has soothing properties : ) MJ is a about getting you to shake your ass. Anyone who isn't compelled to get up and dance to Michael is just plain weird. Two different effects, MJ gets you going, BM chills you out. It's like coffee and herb.

11. Bob is the man, end of. Zip.

12. MJ is a loser who died from candies. Fucking pedobear. Pedo was pissed about MJ stealing his spotlight.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't have a shirt, but I got a kickass photomosaic of him :)

I think so far we're all in agreement here.

14. Hey man you need to chill Micheal Jackson didn't molest no kids that was just bullshit from the media because he bleached his skin and was holding his son out the window. He was the king of pop just like elvis is the king of rock and bob marley is the king of reggae. I'll admit Micheal Jackson was a freak but he deserves some respect.

15. I'm just waiting for those "herbal supplements" and a Guitar Hero/ Rock Band Bob Marley and the Wailers. That would make burn seshes soooo much more entertaining.

16. QFT.

Michael Jackson was a wierdo, but you have to respect what the man did for music worldwide for 20 years.

17. Metallica is the king of the music.

Face it, MJ has no skills except his dances. He's like Britney spears on crack.

18. i would rather skank to some bob marley or any reggae/dub than dance like a giant penis to Michael Jackson

dont get me wrong if im liquored and billie jean comes on im gona be stood up singin like an arse though

19. MJ is weird yes. but i do not believe the molesting kids bs. I LOVE BOB and the Wailers but... In all HONESTY.. MJ is MUCH MUCH Bigger of a star globally hands down.