Bme Pain Olympics..never The Same Again....

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Dec 14, 2007.

1. I just saw something that im never gonna get out of my head..you thought 2 girls 1 cup is nasty? Thats childs play to the shit i saw..NEVER THE SAME..AAHHHHH i still the images in my head! :(

In case u dont know whuttim im talking about..

WARNING: If weak stomach DO NOT WATCH

www.muchosucko.com/show/bme_pain_olympics_finalists-26629

2. Are you talking about the video where those 2 guy or however many there are tie shit around their peckers and balls and then proceed to cut them off? That was the first time in my life where I watched something and was like "Why? I just don't get it... Why in the fuck would anyone think that is cool, fun, or awesome?"

3. Bahaha and if you do watch it, set your webcam and record your reaction!! LOL this video is truly insane. What could possess a man to do that to himself! LOL 2 girls 1cup, mr hands, DONT GOT SHIT on this man.

4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhevNN1BDnQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhevNN1BDnQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. man, 2 girls 1 cup i could tolerate, i dont know how, but i could, the pain olympics.. NO WAY IN HELL

omfg..

6. I've seen so much shit on the internet this shit doesn't phase me any more. I've watched the entire video(s) many many times.
    I actually find this kind of stuff funny now.

7. Whhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!????? Just.... Whyyyyyyyy!!?????

8. lmao your sig man! :smoke:

and yeah thats shit is wrong why would anyone even think of doing that...is that illegal!?!

9. oh my god...what the hell. no way is that real. nobody would do that.

10. oh its very, very real.

go to http://www.bmezine.com/ to see some of the stuff people will do to themselves

11. I really understand where the pain olympic dudes are coming from... But jeezus!!! Do they think it's gonna grow back?

They really must have planned it out - because you can only do that kind of thing once. I see why they video-taped it lmao

12. That's the only online video I've ever had to quit out of. I sat through Cupchicks. I've seen some dirty shit. But I was just biting my index finger during the whole thing, breathless... Until I finally had to actually shut it off.

Yeah, do they go to the hospital after completely severing their penises? Seriously? How do you face a doctor with that kind of "issue?" Do you claim accident? Or just tell them you took a sharp knife to your penis for a video camera... I mean... Just... Just... But... Eh... Uh... Ugh...

13. Dude don't post that. I can feel my nuts falling off:mad:

14. No, dude, you got fair warning.

Edit: I'm big on shock sites, I think they're kind of, well, shocking, but damn... I went back to watch the end (I can take it in small chunks, but I still feel sick...) And the guy ... The guy popped his individual testicles out of his severed scrotum... Oh my god...

15. the trick to finding the secret pleasures of pain is relax =) dont think of it as bad...

although, i dont think i could handle that kind of stuff

16. ^you can definately learn to control your pain reflexes, it takes a bit of practice and some mental/self control but tis do able.

pain aside i don't know how they could actually go about cutting their penis off, seriously, i couldn't do that to myself. plus, i like sex too much, thats gotta kill some sensitivity down there.. plus, whats a lady to do with a stub?

17. not just control. Theres enjoyment there as well - Theres two spectrums of feeling, and i believe both have their good sides.

"Would if all pleasure is just relief?" -William S. Burroughs

18. I couldnt watch past 5 seconds of 2girls1cup, I wont even bother clicking this, iv heard about it though.

:hello:eric:hello:

19. I dont see why people compare this to 2girls1cup.... They are nothing alike -

20. ^its true, except they both make people cringe..