blz bud, strawberry haze, the church, and 1 bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iggyzag, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Okay so I figured I would post something into here to start my venture onto this forum. The one bagseed was vegged for 1 month and 3 weeks, unfortunately shipping delay so the rest were vegged only 3 and a half weeks. They are on there 35th day of flowering now. they are They are under screens and I have trimmed lightly below the screen, not completely. The blz bud, bagseed, and haze were all topped. I am leaving the church to grow natural to give it a shot. They began in a soil mixture of Fox farm light warrior, roots organic, and fox farm ocean forest in a mixture of 1:1:.5. Which covered the nutrients for the veggetation term, now being watered with fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. the tiger bloom at 1 1/2 teaspoon a gallon with 2 tablespoons big bloom every other watering and 1 tablespoon big bloom the other watering all with a ph of 6.9 always. The past two watering I gave them pure water, and tonight raised the light (which is a 400 watt hps) 7 inches and watered with pure water with 1/2 teaspoonof humboldt county snowstorm (I Just got it) as well as 1/3 teaspoon purplemaxx..I will be adding the gravity probably next watering. I am not sure if I left anything out but if there are any questions please ask or advice..also

I just purchased a tds meter and would like to know in a soil grow what should the ppm be on the run off? as well as the ppm for the nutrients when watering?? Here are the pictures...

The first picture is a shot of the haze.
    The second has a shot of a blz bud in it but some church in the background
    The third is the blz bud lst'ed a bit as well as the fourth

The last picture is the smallest bud on the blz..so far liking the looks..if you have a picture request or any ideas let me know:)

Attached Files: