Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blurry Vision?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Ok so I have noticed I get blurry vision everytime I get stoned. Like I will lay back and watch the tv but my eyes are almost squinting because my eyes feel heavy. Then if I try to read my channel guide like 30 minutes later its all blurry as fuck and then I can see the channel guide when I am coming down from the high about an hour after that. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal?

2. I only get them right after a big headbusting hit, and for a few seconds after.

Never had it for longer than 10 seconds.

3. Haha, yeah dude it's just because you're smoking that good tree.

I had a friend who has gone temporarily blind on 2 separate occasions from weed. One of which was when I was with him, it was kinda funny and horrifying at the same time. But his eyes have something fucked up with em... Like he wears glasses and has to put eye drops in twice a day, so idk if it was related to that or not.

4. yeah i had that happen this past weekend. it was after a huge hit. but only lasted for like 3 seconds. it kind of freaked me out.

5. Well I mean, I can watch the tv and its a little blurry, but if I try to focus on the channel guide I cant really see it because the words are all fucked up and blurry...lol. My dealer always gives me good headies so maybe thats it cuz it didnt used to happen to me when I smoked low grade regs. Its just really frustrating when im trying to find something on or pick something off my tivo and can barely read it.