Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blurry vision when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by manic, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I dont think i've ever had blurry vision when high, my sister is high for her first time and texted me saying "everythings fuzzy and blurry."

does it make anybody elses vision blurry?

2. HAHA Cartoon version. Lol. :smoke:

EDIT: Oh sorry, nah never had blurry vision. She'll be fine.

3. yea im thinkin theres something else in what she smoked, that cartoon high sounds fun though.

4. it happens to me when Im feeling particularly squint eyed...just open those hoes up.

5. #5 lar20, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    ive had blurry vision a couple times but it was cus i was so high i could hardly open my eyes. and a couple times evertyhing around me looked red which led to a hilarious conversation.

i was like DUDE WHYS EVERYTHING RED and then my friend was crackin up and hes like ITS NOT and im like I THINK IT IS...good times =]

6. everything is in 3dish and cartoonish imo. ima come back and tell u guys.

7. tell her its ok and it will be over soon if shes scared. i usually focus on only one thing and everything around me i blocked out

8. "cartoon vision" i kno exactly wat u mean but its just colors bein more vivid.
    and the blurry vision, maybe your sister is noticing the near-sightedness if she is near sighted, thats the only thing i can guess.

9. haha word. Weed always makes me feel like im in a godamn cartoon. It's the shit lol

10. i've had blurry vision a couple of times...but i have astigmatism (football shaped corneas - which means when the light hits my eyes it's kinda blurry hence why i wear contacts) so i suspect if you have a vision problem before hand the weed can make that vision issue pronounced.

11. same with me! you're just like zoning out and dont realize wtf is going on.

12. people think im nuts when i tell them everything feels like a cartoon lol. its nice to know im not the only one. i think ive had blurry vision my 1st time. either that or my memmory blurry lol

13. Well, she's never been high before so she's probably just having some really strong effects from the weed that's all.

14. I swallowed about 5 hits on my 1st sesh...

it made my vision distorted

15. really bad expierence... happens to me when i smoke and i havnt eaten much, always remember to have a full stomach when i smoke now, alot more enjoyable.

16. I woke up. I went outside to smoke. I went back in my house and got on my phone. I noticed my vision was blurry. And no, I don't wear contacts. So I decided to Google it because I was curious. I found my answer. Then decided that I should make an account so I could comment.