Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blurry/Clouded vision?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sure, May 15, 2012.

1. Just blazed bout an hour ago and I'm getting this really sleepy vision. Everything I see is blurry/clouded. Just started happening since last time I picked up from some new fella past 2 times, and both times it's happened. Told me the strain was called "headband". Is this normal?

2. Sure, why not. The name sounds bogus, but you probably are just having difficulty focusing your eyes. It happens. Don't do anything to strain them.

3. It can happen, started to happen to me after being in college for a few years and doing lots of reading plus smoking, drugs, etc.

Went to an optometrist and found out I was slightly far-sighted. That means normally I can just fine but when my eye muscles get tired (like when I'm high), they relax, which makes my vision slightly blurry.

4. Did you read that OP? When it comes to your eyes DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.

5. bad weed? :bongin:

6. Try blinking more often? Or wash your face.