BLURPLE GROW LIGHTS??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ilovegreenplants, May 5, 2020.

1. Nope and a lot of the HLG parts appear to be sold out

2. The light you choose is a good one. Stop stressing. A bit overpriced, but it's a top name main stream brand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. for more money. I got my first hlg light assembled and I paid for it too!
    The last lot I got will be like the ones you would receive. You get a heat sink attached to the board, wires and a driver. It’s pretty much plug and play it’s like 4/5 steps.
    I was the most hopeless and any form of diy but getting these help me understand a little more. Don’t even think of it when your deciding it so easy it’s not worth it

4. if the plant fills the space and the corners are looking dark, get some LED strips and mount them in the dark area's. Some people run them vertically in the tent.

5. Gotcha. Thanks man. Ya that’s what happens when there is too many options to choose from. Choices start to get distorted . I paid over priced for it and now I know that. I’m obviously a beginner and this is still a huge learning process for me. Thanks everyone for your help!

6. good luck. And if you haven’t come across it yet

Www.growweedeasy.com

7. I have a Mars hydro TSL 2000. I actually have two of them but I only use one in a tent. This is my first attempt at a smaller tent so it's a bit crowded but the pictures speak for themselves.

I totally understand the hate for Mars Hydro though. They did sell a LOT of crap for a long time and mislead a lot of people. I went with Mars because I live in the canadian boondocks and it was the cheapest quantum board I could get. I was so happy with my first grow on my first Mars hydro light that I bought a second light/tent only 6 weeks into that first grow.

So don't despair!! The TS 2000 is a great light! IMG_20200504_134916.jpg IMG_20200504_134905.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. What price? The ts2000 is a solid light and so is the sp series from Mars. I paid just shy of $300 for the sp250 and couldn't be happier with the money spent.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 dvlofaustin, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    I want 4 to 6 QB648 Diablo board's

10. Those looks very nice !!

11. WOw
    Those are some amazing looking plants!!

do you have a thread on here dedicated to your grows?

I have my tent and waiting on lights. I ordered one of these for now. when it shows up i'll order a second one.
    4x8 tent and its 7' tall

Kingbrite hlg 550 v4 480W quantum led board lm301h 660 UV IR grow light for Indoor Grow Tent
    Emitting Color:LM301H 3500K+Epistar 660nm UV IR,Wattage:480w

Hopefully I can grow some healthy plants likes yours lol

12. Oh yeah

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

13. Thank you! You will be very happy with the light you bought man! I almost went with that exact light myself but decided to go with two 2x4 tents instead! I am very excited to see your grow!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. At one time lighting experts believed blurple was better than white light.
    Now the experts know white light is a LITTLE better.
    Blurples will grow good weed.
    If price is an issue, use blurples already on hand.
    If price is no object, get a good full spectrum LED, but don't spend too much, because technology will improve.

As lights continue to improve, they probably will eventually match the sun's spectrum almost exactly.
    Right now most of the best LEDs have blurple spikes in their spectra.

• Like Like x 2