BLURPLE GROW LIGHTS??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ilovegreenplants, May 5, 2020.

1. It says 3.5 by 3.5 bloom state and 4 by 4 vegetative state. So I have a 3 by 3 tent so it’s probably more than enough to cover everything

2. Two of these would be best IMO

260W QB 648 LED Kit

That would give you 1296 Led's per board :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’m not knocking you dude she a lovely plant. But you could do it with a lot less electricity costs with the newer more efficient boards.

4. That's a good light for 3 x 3 :D.

5. that’s what I was worried you did. That’s a ridiculous price. FUCK MARS. Send it back, phone up and ca cell it get your money back.

Then go to the alibaba links dvl posted.

6. I said what I said. I showed you the pic of my 3x3 useing 270w of the lights were suggesting.
    If your gonna go by what lies mars tell that’s up to you.

good luck.

7. Too much money?

8. Notice though,

One of these boards

QB648 DIABLO

648 Led's

Has almost as many Led's as the light you purchased. (684 led's)

9. Way too much. You could get top boards from a top company for that. The two in my tent came from IS, it’s the Uk version of hlg and they cost me £340.
    You spending too money so get a top light. You don’t need to much in a 3x3.

10. Great job! I have 2 of the 1000w (183 real watts) blurples from iplantop and they rock for veg and not bad for flower.

• Like Like x 1
  11. lmao what does that mean :roflmao:

12. LED technology is progressing fast. It's a very similar situation to PC gaming Video Cards. (A one or two year old card can be half as in efficient as the new card.)

14. I'm sure newer stuff rocks, however I have these and have no complaints. Maybe if one burns up I'll look at those quantum boards.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

15. HLG stepped up their game big time!

16. It will do the job, a job..
    The point is why spend 300 on a moped when you can spend 300 on a Ferrari lol.

17. Those are looking very nice man

18. Ya I hear ya. Do these quantum boards already come assembled?

19. Thanks man

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. for 900w you should be looking to pull 900g.. that’s what you get with newer lights. Blurples you can’t expect nearly as much.

But as I said they look great your doing a good job.