Blunts.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by giggling stoner, Jan 4, 2012.

1. #1 giggling stoner, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    hey blades. Its been a long time since i posted anything, Or rolled a blunt. I don't care for blunts too often but sometimes you get the weirdest cravings. So i picked up a swisher sweet peach. I've only rolled 6 blunts in my life but everyone tells me I have a gift. My family says it runs in my blood but i think its because i take my time rolling. As much as i avoid blunts I love to roll them. and show them off when i feel i did good so I'm making this thread. (sorry for trolling dirty) But I'm curios how long it takes for most people to learn how to roll a blunt, and how many people like them. but instead of rambling on. Ill leave the rest of the typing for you. So tell me your story.

(P.S I'm High :D)

Attached Files:

2. Only took about 4 or 5 blunts to learn how to do in decently. But over time you learn new techniques to perfect them and roll them quickly. Ive rolled well over 1000 blunts in my time and still love doing it. Actually about to roll one up in afew and go on an L ride

3. Just 2 or 3. I feel like if I had just sat down and taken my time it could have been less. Or at least prettier.