Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eldervech, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I highly doubt that

2. Because they can't roll them.

3. i like blunts cause they easier to roll and quicker. they also stay lit the whole time and if u get the right kind it will burn a lot slower than joints. but i dont discriminate i love joints too. and will gladly smoke it if u got it

4. not everyone is rich, like me and you.

5. Cigars are not meant to be smoked so most blunt wraps have a fuckton of chemicals that you don't want in your lungs... also they burn up weed.

They're good every once and a while, but I don't know how people live off them.

6. Why do you doubt him, no one ever saif $65 for a oz of dank... he just said $65.
    I get oz's for $40 but im sure you doubt that to, thats mid's not dank homie.

7. Whoop's, double post.

8. its really sort of annoying when people refuse your blunt or bong or pipe because they don't smoke that. i mean i dnt get mad, but its just like you're a stoner, refusing weed? that makes less sense. I will smoke out of anything. idgaf :smoke::smoke:

9. I don't know why people think your wasting buds when you smoke a blunt... I think the smoke trailing off the blunt confuses most people and they think its all THC rolling off the blunt lol

10. They use up all your weed...but they get you super high :cool:

11. Get ya wrecked! If only weed was legal... cost would be no issue then...

12. it wastes weed because when you dont hit it, the weed keeps burning. it is great for smoking with many people, because it is easy to smoke and pass. many people also dont like it because they cant roll very well(including me). If I could roll blunts, I would smoke them more often. I have tried to roll twice, but it never worked. like I said, they are great for parties, but they waste a lot of bud.

13. it just takes practice to roll em, i guess most of yall wouldnt smoke wit me cause i blow swishas all day and you will always see an extra one right behind my ear.

14. they burn really fast and you loose a lot of weed you could of been inhaleing. its good for when you have a group of people but in a solo sesh bowls are better

15. Well you only tried to roll them twice.. What do you expect? Rolling takes practice.

I like blunts along with other methods of use. They give a different feeling (yes I know why) and they really dont waste much. If youre gonna use the same amount in a bowl then whatever. You burn off thc in bowls too.

16. And if you complain about weed wasted from constant burning, tell your buddy to quit babysitting the blunt.

17. So I've never really smoked a blunt, but I really want to, the thing is, my friends have less experience than I do, I'm like the dude they come to for advice! And I just want to know, do you roll blunts like you roll joints? I mean, my joints are pretty good looking, does that mean my blunts will too, or is there a different technique ?
    :wave::smoke:

18. If you want to smoke a blunt but cant roll get a black and mild with the wooden tips. empty out all the tobacco without cutting it open and then fill that with weed and compress it with a pencil or something. its quick and easy

19. Will a Cigarillo work? We don't really have black and milds in my country, at least I don't think so, I'll ask the local stores, but thanks for the tip, I never really thought of that!

20. Funnest way to waste a gram?
    but seriously no need to bash a way of smoking?