Blunts

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StonerWithAnEliteBoner, Mar 12, 2017.

1. So usually i'd go and buy cherry vanilla blunts, lemon sherbet etc, but everytime they don't stick, then i be smoking one and it starts coming apart ffs...

Anyone know of any other brands that do stick?

2. White owl strawberry

• Like Like x 1
  3. any Zig-Zag Green additions.

4. I second this. Any Zig Zag, Juicy J or Double Platinum blunt wraps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im nearly sure the cherry vanilla ones are juicy Jays and ive used Platimum and they do noy stick...

Maybe im doing something wrong?? Lol

P.s i've been smoking for two years now so not really a newbie

6. Some places just don't keep fresh stock of certain wraps to well, so lick them real good and let them completely dry.

7. One of the things this girl I was with for a lil bit always done was use all organic no additive honey and coated the inside of the wrap and that would always work. DO NOT USE honey in a fast food packet I done that one night and it tasted like I was smoking bones, that shit is barely honey apparently.

EDIT: forgot to mention you still need a a lil bit without honey to lick n stick. The honey helps keep everything in place and together as well as adds a unique taste.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use zig zags and they stick really well. Idk if you've learned this yet but you have to get the blunt pretty wet so it'll stick. If you need to smoke it quick, you can dry it out by moving it over a lighter or candle

9. At this rate of going ill be jerkin off onto the skins to stick it lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. dutch masters man only way to roll a blunt

11. I just roll the tobacco out with my fingers, then stuff and pack it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum