Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I got a feeling the people here saying wraps havent even tried a good dutchmaster blunt. I mean cmon its really no comparison in burning time & taste

2. I dont like using cigarillos because of theres always a 50/50 chance they'll be dry in the pack you buy.

Maybe I just havent given cigarillos the proper chance lol I just like using the wrap to become a better roller

3. Idk how to make it public -.-

4. I find wraps much easier to roll, I buy them if I'm on the move and in a hurry. Other than that all I roll with is silver white owls, swishers, and dutchies

5. lol that's aiiight

I rolled it btw and smoked it this morning

And I explained how it felt bro trust me you don't wanna miss this check out my other thread called picked up bud there's pics and explanations. :)