Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I just bought a juicy cigarillo watermelon and wanted to roll tonight to wake n bake tmrw so I was wondering do I dry it with the lighter today or tmrw morning when I light it?

Please guys let me know
    I don't wanna fuck up

2. ^^^^Help

3. It's gonna be dry tomorrow put it in your freezer.

4. Leave it in Cigarillo pack man. Dont put it in the freezer lol

5. There alright. Ive tried most (im pretty sure) of the different flavors of juicy jay cigarillo and cherry vanilla wasnt one of my faves. Just a little light on flavor. Best ones are Blackberry & Blueberry, and Mango Papaya

6. i stick with joints. the chemical bleaching solution in papers is way less harmful than a thick lungful of processed tobacco crap

7. Just like fast food, it aint good for you but it tastes great :)

8. No I am going to put a gram of weed in it. I never have tried tobacco and never will. :)

9. Wait I'm confused should I put in freezer or no
    If I do can I put in a zip lock first then place the bag in the freezer and would it be able to burn or light.

Also Can you guys try to answer if I need to dry with a lighter right now or tmrw morning?

Or is it even important to dry with a lighter?

10. Anyone

11. Lol dude youre a spamming machine. Calm down jimmy

12. No dont freeze it lol Never hear of doing such a thing. Just leave it in the pack over night.

Isnt it already dry enough?

13. :hello:

Look up what you are wrapping your Cannabis in before making such a statement.
    If you're smoking a blunt, then you're smoking tobacco or a tobacco product.

14. I think it's tobacco leaf

15. That won't cause cancer will it?

16. Dont worry about it lol Smoking blunts time to time is less harmful than a lot more things. Just try not to smoke them all day every day

17. lol aii man thanks you've been helping me out a lot respect

Yeah it's not a everyday thing more like occasional .

I just don't want lung cancer lol by biggest worry

18. I not to long ago learned how to roll blunts so if you've been smoking the amount of blunts I have, then you should be good lol

19. I found people who smoke cigaretes like swishers and shit, but non cig smokers hate the taste of tobacco and would rather smoke a Zig-Zag Wrap. MY favorite tobacco filled wraps are "White Cat" "Sweets". Best wrap in the world

20. Yeah I'd rather use the wraps than the cigarillos