Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Right? And they are more durable than the Cigars imo But it depends how long they have been at the store I guess

2. ...no. How can you evenly dry a wrap that wants to roll itself together with a direct flame?

Wraps also can't be rolled or packed tight. IDC who you are or what you say. Wraps are not good for rolling GOOD blunts. Just amateur hour.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ganja Power

3. Lol Its not hard at all my friend...

4. im cool with either wraps or actual blunts, but i prefer blunts. wraps are so fragile, they burn a lot faster, but they do have a wider variety of flavors. blunts are better, i can get a dutch or a game to burn 20+ minutes no problem, but a wrap would be done in like 5 minutes, maybe 10 max

5. Whatever you say. I can sneeze on a wrap an it'll rip.

6. This makes me want to do a tutorial but I cut my thumb so I cant even roll atm lol You dont keep the flame in the same spot because it'll burn of course. Put the flame side to side where the wrap is damn. It'll be as good as using a cigarillo

7. They roll better when u break down a blunt opposed to a wrap

8. Yall sleeping on them Zigzags those are hella tasty! THose are blunt wraps

9. Ahlie
    That's what I've been waitin to here
    Imma hit up a blunt wrap session soon when I purchase em from online

10. Bro when ur thumb heals don't forget to make a blunt wrap tutorial nd show these people what wraps are about!!

11. Just rolled a game with .5 that is tighter than a baby's butthole. Been burning for ten min. Cut excess paper.

And people say blunts waste the most!

12. I actually think I need stiches...lol But I will!

13. How much are the Game's? I dont think i've tried them

14. But see the thing is that the game,Dutch, or Phillys have a cancer paper

15. That's not even an argument. Everything you do in your life can now give you some type of cancer.

I'm sure wraps vs blunts pose about the same risk when talking about cancer.

Just thought, if you are talking that extra layer towards the mouth piece. The games I buy don't have those anymore. Either way, I never rolled a blunt with one in. It peeled off or was ripped off. Not an issue at all.

16. Yeah that's true though

17. The things I most hate bout swishers is that people fucking soak that motherfucker in saliva ya feel me.

18. I've noticed you have to lick the shit out of cigarillos lol

19. Yeah still
    It's pretty fucked

20. Another reason I like wraps better. You can just dry it off with a lighter though