Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Aug 15, 2012.

1. What kind of cigarillos do u guys like to roll blunts with? I usually use white owl wg but the reason im askin is because theres some big parties this weekend and i wanna bring a couple blunts with. I would just like to know which blunt u guys think makes for the most enjoyable smoke.

2. White owls are all I will roll with when rolling blunts. Strawberry and peach:)

3. [quote name='"patmcd10"']What kind of cigarillos do u guys like to roll blunts with? I usually use white owl wg but the reason im askin is because theres some big parties this weekend and i wanna bring a couple blunts with. I would just like to know which blunt u guys think makes for the most enjoyable smoke.[/quote]

i like dutchies,backwood,and entourages :)

4. I don't always smoke blunts, but when I do, I prefer Honey Dutchmasters. (If you can find them):smoke:

5. lately I have been rolling green game rillos and those burn a lot slower then white owls

6. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']lately I have been rolling green game rillos and those burn a lot slower then white owls[/quote]

Use the games

7. White Owls any flavor.

8. White owls. But have you guys seen those splitarillos? I died when I saw them.

9. [quote name='"Tim510"']White owls. But have you guys seen those splitarillos? I died when I saw them.[/quote]

Yeah those splitarillos are hilarious. I wanna try one just for the hell of it. But the best blunts IMO are vanilla Dutchies

10. inb4sum1mentionshowbadbluntsareandhowitwastesweed

fuckyall.com

11. [quote name='"Tim510"']White owls. But have you guys seen those splitarillos? I died when I saw them.[/quote]

Splitarillos are gross I just roll with grape swishers or blunt wraps

12. chocolate dutchmaster are the best, they burn slow and when you smoke it u can only taste the weed.

13. Are they just another brand? or is there something more to them i'm missing

14. [quote name='"nickal"']

Are they just another brand? or is there something more to them i'm missing[/quote]

Just a new brand but they are really gross and the flavored are "swag berry" and "like a G6 grape" and a bunch if other dumb names hahaha

15. White owls. The green ones, not white grape but they're just called green lol, always fresh and big. But if I want a special treat, chocolate Philly. Damn those taste good and are fucking amazing to roll.

16. White Owl White grape, I really think I bought $500 worth of those. I like Dutch masters cuz they burn real nice and slow too. Swishers are bad. Blunt wraps are bad.

17. [quote name='"nicetoastyblunt"']Swishers are bad.[/quote]

What?

18. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

What?[/quote]

he said swishers are bad.

19. love me my white grapes

20. im my area everyone says swishers are bad too, i never understood why. can you explain your reason for saying this?