Blunts With honey thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 4Cave2man0, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Yeah yeah yeah we all heard it before, lets roll a blunt with honey... NO..
    the point im making stems from an age old argument which is best blunt to smoke...but my point is burnt sugar in your lungs is way harsh especially when you count for the fact that some of you are using already sugar concentrated tobacco leafs. It is very bad for you as to where a Palma Dutchmaster is a thin papered thin tobacco leaf and if rolled right an last a good half hour with a single gram..Tobacco smoke is involved either way i understand that but it varies with what blunt you use and Honey is a huge no no in blunts so people please stop with the nonsense :cool:

2. Of course a blunt with honey on it is bad for you. But it makes it last longer + sometimes taste better. I like them every once in a blue moon.

3. lol once in a blue moon, idk man to me thats like smoking a can... to each is own tho lol but if anything ill get a flavored blunt to compliment the taste of the bud once in a while but you know :smoking:

4. ive done it a few times.... but oo man ive had my purple lean laced blunts stage, shitl fuck u up