Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts vs The Rest Of The World **Video**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I already posted this in the "all this blunt hate...seriously?" thread, but I just want people to know how much I love blunts lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXylU_b_2BE[/ame]

2. Your white

Your friend's voice does NOT match his appearance

The only reason I watched more than 5 seconds of this video was to listen to Cabin Fever by wiz in the beginning.

3. I'd rather smoke 2 joints than feel the heavy high i get from blunts.. to each their own man, let it be.

4. Wow, what's up with these white trash kids thinking they are black?

5. what makes you think i think im black? do I have overly baggy clothes? wear a sideways cap? and Any hint of an urban new york accent is made simply in jest , and it was 4:45, sun bright in my face, I actually needed the glasses lol so you obviously don't know what your talking about :(

6. It's just the way you talk bro, you think you're some badass gangster or some shit. I do agree with you, though. Blunts are king.

7. Cool vid. What part of Canada are you from? nice scenery lol :cool:

8. This video is kinda annoying.

9. Damn.

Haters gonna hate. (this thread is full of it)