Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts vs Spliffs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smalls714, May 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Please reply with whatever opinion you have :)

I smoke 1-2 joints a week (I prefer the bong) and a blunt maybe a few times a year. I prefer to smoke either only before bed.

Spliffs I have not had in years, but I remember enjoying them a lot. I feel like I never hear of anyone smoking spliffs anymore, so I'm wondering what anyone's opinion on them is?

I just hate buying blunt wraps for some reason... it really isn't expensive since they'll last me quite a while.

I guess my question is, what are your thoughts on the type of high, and mixing tobacco into a joint?
    I would be opposed to this personally if I smoked joints often, but I would rarely be taking in tobacco more than once a week if even that.

2. I use to do that with gravity bongs and stuff but I have put it in a blunt before and tbh it makes me not feel as high Idk that's just me. But I do know that in Africa they would prefer to have a spliff then a regular blunt.

3. I'm not a fan of inhaling tobacco really (I do smoke blunts on occasion but not often and I've never done it solo it's always someone else's idea) so I stay away from spliffs. I don't really see the benefit. Blunts > spliffs. If you want to add some tobacco to your smoking experience I say get a real cigar or some type of cigarillo to puff on and smoke weed by itself. Just my opinion though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maan fuck corporate tobacco and their cancer giving additives, I smoke only pure joints when I'm not smoking my pipe or bong. I smoke blunts only when I can get an actual organically grown full tobacco leaf. Weird thing about tobacco is that actual organic tobacco leaf can be used to get people off cigarettes because it's so revolting.