Blunts; The Good, The Bad.. Just be blunt with me

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by in the fade, Jan 30, 2012.

1. So I must say that blunts are most definitely my cup of tea when it comes to blazing, but as of lately I am starting to second guess whether I want to continue my relationship with them...

I smoke every day and I have a bowl and absolutely hit it often but not as much as I should. I roll up a blunt, smoke a third of it, play some CoD, then either smoke a little more later or just save the rest for the next day.

So, how bad for you is it really? I had asthma as a child, yet it has not affected me since the age of 12 and I am now 24, but it still can't be good for me right? You're not even supposed to inhale a cigar and I hear smoking a blunt is as bad as smoking a pack of cigs or more.

Should I cut down on the blunts and go for joints/bowls more? Am I fucking raping my lungs?

2. #2 shestones, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    Are you mixing tobacco in your blunts? If not then its not as bad. I used to have asthma too. If I was you I would smoke bowls/joints more and blunts less because its better for your lungs then whatever is in those blunt wraps.

Edit: plus what's the point of smoking a blunt if you're not going to finish it in one sitting? That's one rule me and my homies have... once you spark a blunt, you must smoke the blunt. (even when smoking alone) Putting out a blunt before its a roach is the biggest party foul you can make. Well w/ me and my homies at least. Actually its tied for biggest party foul w/ once you pack a bowl its packed, there is no unpacking it.

3. I am not mixing tobacco in them and thanks for your input.

4. Anyone else have any insight?

5. I think in time, they become expensive and you could save money by investing in some glass that you can use and use and use!

Plus blunts taste like shit.

6. Well u can smoke bowl, bong, or joints 90-95 % and smoke blunts 5-10%.

7. I absolutely love blunts, always have, always will. Cyclones are my go to especially the smaller ones which are pretty equal to a joint and also a somewhat "thin" cigar wrap... super flavorfull and just straight awesome. Yeah i mean they arnt as healthy as a bowl but its the best way to smoke a lot of weed if thats what your into. I would also rather have a blunt than joint any given day, pretty much blunt over my nicest water pipes BLUNTS FTW

8. I smoke joints when I'm alone. Blunts when I'm with homies. :smoke:

9. I like smoking a blunt every once in awhile. They use to be what I would smoke most but I started smoking more by myself and went to rolling joints or using a pipe. Smoking a whole blunt by myself is just overkill and if I re-spark it, it just taste like shit. I suggest mini ciggerellos if you smoke them by yourself.

If you are worried about health then just switch to glass, there are plenty of chemicals you inhale with blunts