Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts or joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by "Deuce", Apr 7, 2006.

1. spliffs = weed & tobacco joint

joint = weed joint

when you guys say blunts, do you just mean using a blunt wrap instead of normal papers?

2. I'm a blunt man. I just love them. Just chill out, listen to some music, and smoke it.

3. Depends on what I'm doing at the time. If its just me, or me and a friend usually a fat joint, but if its for a rotation with 2 or more people, def. blunts.

4. <---blunts for me ;)

5. It really depends on a situation, if I'm on my own just chillin at home or walking around (like in a wooded area) then I like a joint with a crutch, especially now that I've discovered my liking towards flavored paper like the Orange Juicy Jay's and Chocolate Bambu.

But if it's a group of people, and a few more people are throwing down, then I usually go Blunt; blunts are fun, but IMO they're just a waste on one person, they're made for a group of people, I've come to like the Optimo line of blunts, I'm interested in trying a White Owl blunt, but I haven't found a place that sells them in Anchorage.

6. when its me and a friend i usually smoke a fat spliff but if theres more then 2 people we smoke a fat blunt, over all though i prefer blunts always with white owls.

7. No, that isn't correct.

A Spliff can be just weed and a Joint can have tobacco in, these are just different names.

8. i personally like to smoke J's becuase of the flavors such as Candy cane and anyother paper from Juicy Jay's.

9. vanilla honey dutches are the shit.

10. well i havent smoked in over 3 weeks, but like another stated

if ur by urself or w/ 1 kid

joints kick ass

small, portable, burn nice get u mad high

blunts good for more people

IMO I like joints better... i rather have my own then share a blunt lol

11. LOL it really depends on the people...Some like to roll joints. I personnaly love it. I never got into blunts...There's something "Special" about a j. its simplicity, intimacy, the way it hits... I love js.

12. blunts all the way and i always roll with a white owl

13. blunts...easier to roll, burn longer, taste better (depending on the type of cigar)...and Black&Milds have the little plastic mouthpiece so you dont burn your fingers or wet the end of the blunt.

14. joints ftw

you can roll 2 or 3 before heading out and drop em in your pack of cigs. great way to spice things up at a boring party. went to a party 2 weeks ago, lots of people there but not the coolest bunch of cats. way to many drunk kids acting stupid. me and my buddy went outside and blazed up one that i brought with me. then on the walk home later we stopped in the park and smoked another one.

portability really makes them great

15. Joints
    2/3 dank and 1/3 vanilla pipe tobacco, that is the tastiest joint I ever smoked.