Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts or Joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AshGang, Aug 17, 2018.

?

Blunts or Joints

1. Blunts

28.1%
  2. Joints

71.9%
  1. Definitely blunts. No need to go roll another in 30 min like with a joint

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. However joints are a favored way when not trying to use as much

3. Blunts hinder the taste of bud.. and plus Tobacco is the dumbest shit you could ever smoke so there is also that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blunts, I would rather puff on one of those than a joint. Tulips are nice if they're rolled correct.

5. Joints = Happiness. Blunts = Contaminated Cancer Medication. I roll joints the size of blunts so there no need for “not getting high”

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blunts for me but I wouldn’t refuse a hit from anything :)

7. I was with you, until about a week ago and I realised you're not supposed to lick em like papers. Wet your lips, once licked roll the blunt so your top lip rolls over it.

Not teaching you to suck eggs, I only worked it out the other day and I've Smoked over 20 yrs

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Still burn faster than a chill sesh with a blunt tho. Don’t get me wrong I love joints. But small joints when there’s leftover after filling my dugout or something

9. I'm not 15 anymore so blunts dont do it for me once in a while as a novelty from childhood but I agree that joints taste better, although it it is hard to get a good burn on a joint with top notch buds well dense ones at least

10. Russian Cream Backwoods

11. there is nothing like weed in a Zig Zag paper. Old school yo.