Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts or joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NateSmokesGreat, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I personally think a blunt will get yu tha perfect high I much perfer a blunt over a joint who agrees?, if yu disagree respind why?

2. Yea blunts are better imo as well. Adds more taste and more weed, gives you a nice chill high. Blunts all the way.

3. Inb4 Blunts suck. Lol It depends on how i've been smoking recently but I wouldnt mind a joint right now over a Blunt

4. Foreel tho papers r lightweight a waste I smoke blunts daily they alwys have me fellin goood

5. @ahtoker i feel wat yu sayn its chill to smoke a joint sometimes only if its chop as hell if its not can't smoke ot blunts all tha way #bluntTeam

6. I agree- Unfortunately this isn't the right Section for this subject. Next time try posting in a bona-fide section, such as the Apprentice Tokers section.

7. HAHAHA. how did you even stumble onto this section to post in here nate? lol

8. why do people post these kind of threads in this forum?

9. To answer both of your questions, I think the main reason is the Android phone application. I've never used it so I'm not sure why but unfortunately, for some reason, it seems to bring a lot of User's to this Section for their first posts by accident.

10. Why even ask this? Ovb blunt>joint. But not every1 has a blunt on them 24/7

11. @nug idk I jst presed a button it took me to this I posted

12. Shut up please you must be over 18 to post on this site so already you're breaking the rules besides posting in the most random ass spot on grasscity

13. Smoking big blunts and they long body. My nggas hard body don't fear nobody #bluntTEAM

14. 2 reasons...there are limits on where you can post threads until you have 10 posts...and the big one...people just don't give a shit...they don't care if they are posting threads in the wrong section, or posting repeat threads, or whatever...like this thread...anyone who has been here for a week or so knows there is a serious shortage on threads for blunts vs. joints on GC...

Nice to see another respectful member who will add lots of positivity and substance to our community...:rolleyes:

15. You are gonna get yourself into some trouble my man. Relax.

16. i have rolling papers next to me, so many of them. but every time i want to smoke it's like, i'd much rather have a blunt.

i bought a pack of 300 RAWs and have given away half or more. haven't used one hah.

it's just...a blunt niqqa.

17. Both... Blunts are more of a social thing for me. I don't smoke them near as much as i used to.

Once i got a decent bong... joints & blunts have kinda been a thing of the past.

18. I don't like blunts, judge me as you will. I've tried many different flavors but they just taste like ass :/
    I do, however, enjoy how the marijuana actually tastes. Plus tobacco makes me neasueas so maybe that's why I like papers better.