blunts or joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hellahigh420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. i pefer blunts they may take up alot of weed but they get u hella stoned

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzRv4_HJIY&feature=related]Mermaids: The Body Found (Animal Planet) - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy after blunt.

3. I deff prefer blunts. If the amount of weed needed and my lungs feeling weird after smoking a lot of blunts wasnt a factor I'd smoke them all day. That said they ain't exactly good for you and they waste sooooo much weed. But a good blunt of mids once in a while, golden.

4. joints make my stash last longer so i usually smoke them instead, although i love the cyclone blunts with the wooden mouthpiece

5. Joints. I dont smoke joints anymore but I have a total aversion to tobacco.

6. I have a friend who smokes strictly blunts so whenever I'm with him we end up burning a ton and my lungs just end up feeling shitty.. but personally smoking on my own I prefer joints.. especially since I'm in college and can usually just walk around with a j.. a lot less suspicious than a blunt in my hand

7. ...blunt = tobacco & weed
    ...I'll take the joint ;)

8. I go to college too, but I feel the opposite. Joints are always gonna look like a joint and smell like straight weed. I smoke fat blunts of mids that look like a cigrello and smell like one almost, so I literally walk through the middle of campus smoking those, and around 40,000 ppl go to my school. I've been golden so far. Day and night I've done this also.

9. Blunts. Im bout to roll a gram of dank in one here in a few minutes.

10. Never go skimps on a blunt grams and up

11. I personally like joints better but I can never roll them that often and blunts get me too baked sometimes.

12. Blunts. I don't put tobacco in the blunts though like a previous poster said. Strictly bud.

13. [quote name='"Alisa N"']Blunts. I don't put tobacco in the blunts though like a previous poster said. Strictly bud.[/quote]

Thats the way to go! :)