blunts on the island

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sweetTHC, Jul 4, 2006.

1. my buddys got a jet boat. me, him (taylor), and zack rolled a swisher strawberry and a fat joint. we headed our mission down the road and landed the boat. we cruised across a few bays and landed on big island (minnetonka has a lot of islands). from shore we walked into an abandoned building, broke a few flourescent light bulbs and walked to the top room. well. we smoked the blunt and the joint. we walked downstairs and there was a kitchen, we walked around back of the kitchen and found a deck with a basement. we wanted to go to the basement, so we tried to get into it while watching out for the fallen roof and floor. we tipped a fridge into the hole...and went around to the other side and tipped anothe one. we tried walking on the support beams of the floor and i made it to the entrance, zack almost made it and taylor was still on the solid wood. i fell through the floor. both legs. but not too far cuz there was some big metal tank. then we went down the stairs and they fell off. we didnt get hurt bur once we got to the basement.....we saw a door from the bottom.

:confused:

2. so what are u sayin?

3. i fell through a floor

4. dude thats so sweet i wish i could find some abandon building:cool:

5. hahha, are you saying your buddy fell? or just you?

6. lame thread