Blunts obsession?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SmokeyFriday, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ever since i learned to roll a dutch absolutely perfectly... like an art.

i dont smoke in anything other than blunts I roll.... esp with my friends i always roll it cause i roll absolutely perfect dutches

anyone only smoke blunts? a perfect roll is crucial

2. I hear ya. I smoke blunts 90% of the time, so my bong and pipe never get any use. I think part of the reason is I really enjoy rolling. Check out this pic.

That's from about the last 16 months.

Attached Files:

3. yeh I LOVE BLUNTS!.. im from the bronx and everyone over here smokes blunts.. and i mean literally EVERYONE. It's rare to find ppl who don't roll.. i have a bong, but i rarely use it, cuz i prefer to roll. Blunts also have more advantages than glass, if your outside in public you could easily toss or even eat a blunt. but wtf you gonna do with a pipe? Also if you pull out a bong, ppl look at you like your smoking crack or something.

4. I love blunts I just never have enough weed to smoke one. I think payday I'm going to have a nice white grape blunt :)

5. Blunts are the best!! I wish I had a cigarillo

6. i buy mines by the boxes lol

7. i mean the only time i ever smoke out of something other than a blunt is my bong and thats usually just like 1 bowl before i smoke a blunt

bad thing about blunts only is your tolerance goes through the roof