Blunts | Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mr. Biz, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Been lookin around; Seems like most people on here dont prefer blunts or j's, and if they do its mainly joints, but most tend to lean more towards peices, bongs, etc..

In my opinion, nothin beats a nicely rolled blunt!
    Yeah it wastes more weed, but I love rollin up a blunt, and then gettin to light it up and toke away. Its like a little arts & craft masterpeice that gets me high haha.

Its all preference, but to me blunts are just so much more natural, relaxing & to me more enjoyable.. I feel too.. awkward hittin outta bongs & too much like a fiend hittin a pipe.

Anyone else agree?
    If not oh well.. it gets me high either way!

2. Yea man,I completely agree.Dunno why,just like it better.

3. yeah. im a glass afficianado, loovee my percd tube. but when im wit my buddies, its always blunts. its how we do. post at seven eleven, get that whiteowl, rollitup, n go ona countro. got tha beat up in my trunk. goodtimes.

4. Sorry, I prefer glass and one hitters personally. Its only natural because its what I started out with I guess.

5. i like js cuz i use to smoke cigs so i think theyre nice to have

6. Blunts all the way.. joints are usually to harsh and you cant just chill with them. :smoking:

7. Blunts are the perfect thing to use when you just want to kick back and cruise. I haven't smoked a blunt in over a month, unfortunately

8. i dont even know why i keep responding to the same posts over and over

so im gonna say nothin and take up space

9. i like both. i just hate it when there's some fucking dumb ass rapper who has the lyrics like "Blunt fulla Dro" or some stupid shit. it ruins it for me

10. I agree. I like to roll my own blunts, how I want to make them, then smoke it. Not just throw the bud in a pipe and smoke it. And i dont feel that it wastes bud, because if you roll a good blunt, you can make it last for a good 15 minutes. Bong just get you higher because you get such huge rips.

11. 15? Well i guess it depends on the amt in it & what you rolled with.

Usually me & my boy roll up like 2.5 g's in a regular dutch, & they last a good 45 minutes. Gets us blown out of our minds.

The best way to enjoy a blunt in my opinion.. Early in the morning [With a nice Indica/Sativa mix strain] Chillin in the back porch, lightin one up just bein able to admire everything.

12. I don't know bout you, but i love bongs man. To me it seems like a bong gets me the most stoned out of anything else there is. here is my toking tool preference chart, one being my favorite, getting less on the way down
    1. bongs
    2. blunts
    3. pipes
    4. hookahs
    5. joints
    6. vaporizers

13. Well, when I used to smoked around my boys when we first started....everybody had pipes and bongs, nothing else. When I figured out how to roll a blunt (split open a swisher and re-rolled it with tobacco) and introduced it to them...it was over.

Nowadays, all we do is smoke blunts. Usually it's a Swisher but I recently made the switch to Dutches. The only time we hit a pipe is when the weed is super low...

14. chea. me n my troop usually roll blunts .5g per person. so a nicely rolled game can last 45min, even a nice owl could. n i love randomly hearin lil wayne say somthin bout a blunt when im smokin one. i always chuckle. cuz im like chea.

15. except biggie

16. Lol at Lil Wayne... I know the feeling tho. Your smokin 1 & you hear a song talk about somethin your doin.. Hell yeah. :hello: < Thats a fuckin ugly smiley btw!

17. Oh, but recently Ive made the switch to Backwoods, they're a little more difficult to roll but they burn pretty slow [if rolled correctly] and are a bit better for you.

18. Dude, definitely love a good blunt. A nice strawberry Swisher is great to smoke on with you and some friends. Good ol' puff puff pass. But, glass pieces are just as nice to be able to chill on. :)

19. I dont know what I like better. I like blunts better to chill and smoke but bongs get me so high. It's a tough call.

20. I think it depends on the mood at the time. That given day, week, month, whatever. After an unknown amount of time liking one, i switch and like the other for a while. Haha.