Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts joints or bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenmann101, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Out of blunts joints and bongs witch one I's better. I personally like a bong ~~~=====( *)

2. I like bongs. I used to smoke blunts and joints and I ended up smoking more weed then I wanted too because they dont get me as high. Now I smoke bowls and I go through way less. I used to smoke an eighth a day now I can make a gram last me a day going bowl by bowl. Love me bongs.

3. Bong if I wanna get fucked. Joints on the go. A fat blunt to relax.

4. Blunts and joints are my personal favorites, but bongs are nice too if you wanna get a big hit all at once.:D

5. a Jay a day keeps the doctor away.

6. Joints if it's just me. Blunts for sharing. Bong if im smoking in the house. But I prefer my vape or gravity bong.

7. I prefer my bubbler for most occasions, bongs for chillin at my or someone else's crib
    But blunts or joints for driving or walking around.

8. Add a poll man

9. I prefer joints and blunts for when i wanna kick back and chill :) but bongs if i just wanna get really high.

10. I prefer them all equally. Every one is a different change of pace and that's very refreshing.

11. All of the above when the mood takes me.

I don't really have a standard way of smoking anymore, when I was living with my best friend it was always his vape. But now I tend to mix it up alot.