Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts/Joints or a Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, May 20, 2011.

1. What do you prefer smoking out of? Blunts/joints or bowls/spoons (Not counting bongs/vapes)?

Just wondering :wave: I like bowls. They're easy to pack and requires no skill in rolling. However, I think blunts look cool. Ya dig me? hahaha.

2. I like blunt if I have reg, reg isn't really good for anything else but blunt or joint in my opinion, but with Chronic, I prefer bowl, waste less.

3. ^^ what do you mean with chronic? lol weed is weed. I prefer blunts anyway.

4. I like bowls... They're like joints, but you can control when you want it to stop burning and is way cooler.

5. Hate em all...I have yet to try edibles

6. my trusty pipe gets the job done! :smoke: gotta love the bong too! i cant roll for shit, so i rarely smoke joints/blunts

7. I like blunts and joints.

8. SAMEEEE I know what you mean man.

9. When I smoke bowls I feel like I'm smoking a crack pipe.

Blunts are overkill when only one or two ppl are smoking.

Joints are just right and always get me in the zone. Even skinny ones.

10. Bowls definitely, they get me the most baked, highest I've ever been now from 2 bowls, love them..

11. I smoke blunts when im moving or in a car, sometimes i put tobbacco into it so they taste better but blunts in general taste alot better than bowls. But if Im just chillin with friends and we're in a circle i pull out the bowl and light that bitch up.

12. Blunts shouldn't be in the same category as joints. Joints are paper, blunts are tobacco. Blunts are good anytime, anywhere, with any weed. Joints are good with dank weed because you can taste the weed more than in a blunt, and I only smoke the dankest shit from glass; there's nothing like the flavor of some Sour D comin' off a solar hit.

13. If you are smoking in a group, bowls get annoying when you have to repack, so with a group I would go with joints/blunts. But nothing beats bong hits when you are alone :bongin:

14. I like my bowl better and it's not cuz I can't roll it's because I feel I get more flavor from the bowl and it's a smoother smoke

15. You sir are wrong. Im not gunna go roll a blunt with my eighth of top shelf Fire OG.

16. i like em all, bowl if ur smokin in ur room blunt if ur throwin down with like 4-5 people joint if ur smokin wit just 1 or 2 of ur pals but i wouldnt use a bowl with more than 1-2 people cuz they can brake easily and they burn way faster

17. Medical, fire, dank, whatever you want to call it, I'm not rich enough to be smoking expensive weed in a blunt Dx but I can afford that with reg.

Amen that

18. #18 DToker420, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What?!? I dont know what bowl you've been smoking that burns faster than a joint or blunt...every bowl I pack lasts me a good amount of time and gets around 4 people pretty damn high

19. u mean 2 tell me that u get more hits off a bowl then a blunt cuz if u really think that u be rollin some loose ass blunts

20. I don't know what kind of joint or blunt you're rolling that burns faster than a bowl... Every joint I roll lasts me a good amount of time and gets around 4 people pretty damn high