Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts joints harsh nasty taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daannnyp, May 5, 2015.

1. So a couple of days ago I decided to roll a nice blunt. It was also my first blunt I've ever rolled and I must say so myself it was rolled really nice :) I used zig zag wraps & as soon as I sparked it , it really tasted like shi:(like I can get over how bad it tasted and how harsh it tasted ! I've smoked cigarillo grape blunts before and I don't remember weather I liked it or not or if it taste different? So is it just the zig zag wraps or do blunts always taste like shit? Or maybe it was my weed , I rolled up some blue dream . The blunt tasted so nasty I wanted to gag .also the same from a joint and it was so harsh and nasty I used zig zag orange packs maybe that was it? Next time I pick up I have elements paper that I recently bought I I'll use those to roll up ? Do you think it would taste different? And also one more question does the burning of the chest stay there forever or do I just get used to it because Somtimes I have to take small hits because my
    Lungs and throat can't take it and I end up coughing a lot ? Please help thanks in advance !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think it's you.. smoking anything won't be easy at first on your throat, but it's always gonna be a bit harsh. It isnt the blunt or joint, it's you and how you react to it. most of us get by because we either like the taste or the end result of being high as shit is worth the harshness. make sure you have ice cold water with you when you smoke makes it easier to get down irritating sensation after a big hit

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. A blunt is always going to be one of the harshest ways to smoke. Don't get me wrong, I love a good blunt, but the lack of cooling and presence of tobacco make hits somewhat less pleasant. If you consistently have issues with blunts, try a bubbler or bong without tobacco. The water cools the smoke and I've always found weed easier on the throat when there isn't tobacco in the mix.
    I've been smoking for years, but these days I rarely use anything other than a bong. Maybe it's lack of practice, but I tend to take pretty small hits with blunts.

4. Hey I’m having the same problem when I roll I think it could be were not licking it right / enough ???? What have you figured out?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum