Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts | Joints > _____....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Anyone else prefer blunts and joints over any other method of getting high? I know its one of the least efficient, but at the same time, its the best. Its a relaxing high and its smoother. You can smoke more. After one bowl in a pipe, your throat starts to get hella irritable. If you have some water, than a blunt or a joint isn't a problem.

2. I love joints, but my favorite ways to smoke are either from a bong or a nice bubbler

3. I like blunts cause they are easy to roll and great for lacing with honey oil! Joints are the all time classic, but i still have to give it up for the bong. Blunts and joints are less messy though, you don't have to worry about your buddys dropping your piece when you smoke blunts and joints lol

4. to me, blunts and joints are the most messy.

Always gotta worry about people getting ash every where, dropping parts of the cherry, etc etc.

5. blunts all the way

6. Joints over blunts for me.
    A J a day keeps the stress away :smoking:

7. For me joints are like a once in a while thing even though I love them dearly :smoke: most of the time I just use my pipe.

8. Dabs > Everything.
    Piece wise, bongs > bubbler > bowl > steam roller > blunt > joint

9. Well if anything causes ash on my hands it would be a pipe from checking to make sure all the buds gone, but i mean there are ups and downs to pretty much every method, but the pay off is always worth it, am i right?

10. Yea, if I had infinite money I'd smoke joints and blunts exclusively. I plan on rolling a lot more when I'm older and have a viable income for it

11. yeah i used to burn pure blunts all day. but then i switched to spliffs cuz that shit fucks up ur throat real bad. i dunno vaps dont really get me high.

12. I've smoked way more joints than blunts, but I still prefer blunts, if rolled properly a blunt is my favorite way of smoking

13. I prefer glass because I thi k bongs are cleaner.

I can smoke a bong in my room and blow the smoke out so I don't have stinky clothes and room.

The smell of blunt/joint on your fingers face and hair is plain nasty.

And IMO, joints and blunts are 100x more harsh than a bong...

14. I always enjoy a joint or blunts. But I prefer my bong because it is much more efficient and pot ain't cheap if you not growing.

15. Blunts are fuckin gross

Dabs > Bongs > joints > resin > blunts

:bongin: