Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts in the bathroom? will it work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d50416, Feb 22, 2010.

1. ive been smoking my bong in my bathroom with the window open, towel under the door, hot water running for steam, and its worked wonders so far..
    but i was wondering, with the overpowering smell of the wraps i use (juicy j blunt wraps), would that smell just linger around rather than leave like with the bong?

2. are u smoking at mommy n daddys house? haha

3. Don't do it, its gonna reek for days. When I smoke a blunt in my room it reeks for like at least a day, maybe more.

4. well with your bong, i am assuming that you are packing one hit bowls or you are covering up the bowl after to stop the smell.

but blunts are always burning and give off a smoke trail that stinks even though you are blowing the smoke you inhale out the window.

and i dont see why ANYONE would choose to smoke a blunt instead of a bong.

5. keep smoking your bong in the bathroom or use a pipe tobacco will make your bathroom reak don't try it man, just go out side and puff that shit :smoking:

6. 100% this.

your bathroom will reek. your parents will flip. your high will be ruined. just smoke a bong bro.

7. yes indeed its my parents house... whatever ill take a cruise with one

8. if you are new enough to not know that smoking a blunt will reek your room, you are too new to weed to drive, you are putting others at risk man

9. ^ very true

10. It'll reek BAD. The blunt will linger when your not hitting it. So just continue to use your bong.
    :bongin:

11. :eek::eek::eek: Why'd you even try then lmao. :D

12. If you wanna smoke a blunt I'd just go outside or cruise around if you are a decent high-driver. Just stick with the bong in the bathroom if you're looking to be stealthy

I personally like blunts more when I'm with friends anyway so I'd find someone to throw down and smoke with them :D

13. lol 1st blunts are a waste.
    2 its going 2 reek its how I got caught its gonna STINK for 2 days and linger for 1-2 more
    use the bong better high, no waste of smoke or cancer leaf.

14. of course it would reek if you smoked a blunt in the bathroom

and the flavor of the blunt wraps doesnt really matter. they're all gonna smell like poop when its done and its going to smell mostly like weed

15. #15 d50416, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    no i know it reeks up the place, but because the bathroom works so well i was wondering if it would work with a blunt, even if i stuck the blunt next to the window.. i drive and smoke all the time too - its all good though:
    bong - bathroom
    blunt - car

16. sounds like everybody replying is a bong advocate lol... not that i have anything at all against the bong... coming from a true blunt smoker i say it can be done but you will want to stay right by the window and i would put some axe soap in the bathtub while u run the shower and maybe get a fan going facing the window thats what i had to do when i use to worry about getting caught and it worked for me