Blunts got me Messed up

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by drew_sorrell, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Last time I smoked a blunt I got higher then ever before. I felt like I was melting into the floor! I know my weed wasn't laced but I'm just wondering why blunts make you higher than pipes? (I only smoke pipes)

2. Actually I think you absorb more THC from pipes as opposed to blunts. Maybe you just smoked more than usual

3. If you don't smoke ciggerettes that would be why your smoking tobacco leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Probably because you smoke a lot more with a blunt, than a bowl or something. And if you don't smoke, the tobacco probably gave you a buzz too, which made you feel like you got even higher.

5. blunts have a lot of tobacco...tobacco with a lot of nicotine added to it....

do you need it all explained, or is that enough to go on?

6. blunts build up resin in them as you smoke them so when you get towards the end the weed inside the blunt is coated in resin and gets you super baked. I know what youre saying i love how high i get with blunts

7. If you never smoked a cigarette before, your first cigarette will fuck you up for a minute or two

8. Yes, and you'd have to be sensitive to tobacco for the wrap to cause a buzz!

9. Aka people who don't smoke tobacco, which is actually a lot

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

10. It's because blunts are magic and they are the best. No one asks questions.

I don't wanna come out of the rabbit hole.

11. Blunts get you high as hell and thats all there really is to it. Not gonna lie, love smoking a Purple Double Platinum to the dome.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I actually disagree that blunts get you higher because of their nicotine content. I used to smoke cigarettes and I very very rarely smoked out of anything except blunts. They have always got me higher then smoking out of any pipe, joint, etc. I personally believe it's because you are smoking more weed in a shorter period of time then you would be if you were say, hitting a bowl. Blunts are longer and you tend to smoke more weed when you are smoking blunts than you realize. That would be my best guess. I also enjoy the high that bongs bring as well, but sadly I don't have a bong anymore. So I stick to blunts. :smoking:

13. I would take smoking like ten bowls to match the weed in one fat blunt. I don't know about you but after two or three bowls out of my bong I'm too lazy to refill the bowl. Or I refill it and fogey that I did and go to fill another bowl and find out that there is already weed in the bowl b

14. lol

Lol your blunts aren't big enough. I stuff 4.5 grams of hash in my blunts and that stuff gets me medicated as a motherfucker. Its also on par with one of my favorite ways to smoke. 

If you take your time and plug your blunts as full as you can get them there is small tobacco to cannabis ratio. I use organic wraps from the shop down the street. Its tobacco I know. I rarely smoke on a blunt. Stop your complaining and start puffing up. 

Air pollution is a much lager issue than smoking blunt on occasion. But yes tobacco is unhealthy so I make the decision to smoke a blunt on occasion weighing my risks, we all know that. Smoking weed isn't exactly healthy either.

Be a risk taker and smoke a damn blunt. :smoking:    

16. Hookah rips hit me like dabs because I never smoke. I got so fucked up off hookah I was stumbling around shivering and I threw up all over the bathroom. Nicotine can get you fucked up, it usually doesn't last long and its very unpleasant if you smoke too much. 

17. Well there are times it can hit you really well. happens to me when i have my cigarette for the first time in a long time

18. I had the same thing happen to me when I smoked Salvia but instead of melting my of white leather chair molded to my skin and I become the chair & it started to get tight I could feel it pulling my body, And everything in the room looked like it was cross stitched. But I've never tripped of weed. Salvia is so fucking random!