Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. It seems like many people posting here have never smoked a nicely rolled blunt..

2. Blunts are for mids. Seeing as I don't smoke mids, I feel no need to smoke blunts, I do enjoy king size Raws though.

3. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']Blunts are for mids. Seeing as I don't smoke mids, I feel no need to smoke blunts, I do enjoy king size Raws though.[/quote]

I don't follow your logic

4. Blunts are better for loud(dank as u may call it) if u get a good brand and roll them CORRECT then u should get a good 10-15 min burn , most of my reg size joints burn for that long too :cool: if I get the Ez duz it brand , on average, they burn for 25 mins

5. Yeah thats kinda weird when you think about it..I've smoked some joints that lasted around 30 min or greater but never had a blunt go quite that long

6. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']Blunts are for mids. Seeing as I don't smoke mids, I feel no need to smoke blunts, I do enjoy king size Raws though.[/quote]

What? Is there some rule about not rolling good weed into a blunt? If so, then shit I've been breaking the rules. If you've never smoked a blunt of some dank weed then maybe that's why everyone is bitching about blunts. 9/10 people crying about blunts can't handle it without coughing up a lung.

7. #127 BadRoll, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    ha it seemed like he was always smoking blunts though, never heard of him smoking jays haha. :confused_2:[/quote]

Yeah, basically Wiz used to smoke blunts often enough that it was starting to mess up his lungs. So even though in his older stuff he talks about smoking blunts, now he's all about the J's.

8. taking-the-time-to-push-your-preference-on-others = dumb

9. [quote name='"Shizmot"']Racist but true. Like 95% of the black people I came across when I lived in a primarily black town, wouldn't touch a pipe. Half didn't even know how to fuckin hit one. Blunts all day.[/quote]

I'm black, I will go on the record to say FUCK blunts, FUCK Rick Ross FUCK LIL WAYNE.

I'd much rather sit and rip a nice piece while listening to blue scholars or sublime and play red dead/fallout/skyrim

10. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

I'm black, I will go on the record to say FUCK blunts, FUCK Rick Ross FUCK LIL WAYNE.

I'd much rather sit and rip a nice piece while listening to blue scholars or sublime and play red dead/fallout/skyrim[/quote]

I will go on the record and say youre not black. Nah just fuckin around man, I know its a stereotype but I lived in a lower-class area and they were all typical stereotypes so it kinda just got stuck in my mind.

11. Blunts make your weed not only taste like shit, but you waste dank putting it in a blunt. Unless of course your one of those people who puts .2, .3,.5 in a blunt and enjoys smoking paper.

12. #132 who are you, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Blunts make your weed not only taste like shit, but you waste dank putting it in a blunt. Unless of course your one of those people who puts .2, .3,.5 in a blunt and enjoys smoking paper.[/quote]

No there's that 3rd option of putting a lot of good weed in a blunt, if I have enough bud why wouldn't I? why would you be restricted to putting only mids in a blunt? I don't smoke mids so im fine with using a dank for my blunt

But if you only smoke shitty weed in your blunts, no wonder they taste shitty it's shitty weed. Any headie nug in a bluntwrap or good blunt tastes amazing

I dont really worry about conserving that much, Because I've been smoking 4-5 blunts a day minimum for a long time and have yet to have a problem with running out

13. I will roll blunts with low-priced weed, although with brand name strains I like to enjoy the weed, so I normally take that through a bong.

14. All blunts do to good weed is mask the taste and make it taste like shit. Which is why I said they are for regs, they mask the taste of the shitty weed. If you actually wanted to taste your weed you would use unbleached king size papers, same size as blunts, burns as long as blunts, you can actually taste your weed instead of the disgusting masking taste of chemicals.

15. #135 STRANGE, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    This.

Everyone has their own opinions, but that doesn't mean everyone is wrong because they disagree with yours. Don't try to prove that your opinion is right because there is no right or wrong when it comes to weed. The objective is to get high (and have fun). Smoke with a blunt/joint/bong/bubbler/steamroller/sherlock/pipe/vaporizer = OBJECTIVE COMPLETE

16. Personally, thats me, and then my throat hurts. That paper is rough as fuck. Especially after vaping all the time it seems unnecessary as shit

17. For me its;

Split blunt, empty
    Fill with herb
    Roll
    Smoke and Enjoy.

18. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Personally, thats me, and then my throat hurts. That paper is rough as fuck. Especially after vaping all the time it seems unnecessary as shit[/quote]

Yeah I dig it man. If I don't have a blunt for a while its pretty rough, but I've never gotten sore lungs like I've heard people say, I smoke cigarettes too though so that might be why.

19. Hey man, I'll just smoke anything anytime... I'm not too picky as long as its good weed lol :smoke:

20. learn how to roll...lol you suck if it fucks up on you that much