Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. i cant be constantly busting out herb out a jar when im driving.. blunts /joints/ hash for the win

2. I agree with ya here man IF I HAVE TO DRIVE WITH WEED, Itll be a rolled joint/gar

3. Can someone explain why tobacco wraps are called "cancer paper," while normal paper is somehow considered to be devoid of carcinogens? Not to mention the plant material you are combusting, which (hint, hint) is carcinogenic.

I prefer Js all day over blunts, but that doesn't mean I don't love 'em. That little bit of tobacco (which always causes cancer, mind you) gives your high a slightly different feel. If you can roll them correctly, blunts can be and are a lot of fun to smoke, especially in social situations.

4. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']

I agree with ya here man IF I HAVE TO DRIVE WITH WEED, Itll be a rolled joint/gar[/quote]

hahaha you disagreed with me when I said this in the other thread

"don't bring anything illegal with you if you think that way"

5. [quote name='"tokintothemoon"']She and her boyfriend sometimes smoke up to five blunts a day, which has to be terrible for you, especially since they don't take out the cancer paper.[/quote]

Thats just disgusting!! For them not to tear off the cancer paper or the glue strip is crazy. I dont some with my cousin unless he rolls in front of me cus he never tears off the glue strip!! And I would never smoke more than three blunts every other day!! And i love blunts!! Just had .4 of some sour kush and im fuckin soaring right now!!! It was tasty too!!

6. [quote name='"who are you"']

hahaha you disagreed with me when I said this in the other thread

"don't bring anything illegal with you if you think that way"[/quote]

I guess you couldnt see how much emphazise i put on that.

7. I like to smoke a blunt with all my buddies, easy to pass around, burns well. To each his own, I dont consider it a waste of weed Ill gulp it down.

8. I prefer blunts to regular pipes because smoke tricks are a lot of fun (they're significantly more difficult to do with a bowl) and because you can smoke one for a long ass time. Bubblers are my preferred pipes cause they rip so smooth and they're still really portable, unlike a bong. As for the getting cancer issue, Juicy J blunt wraps are completely tobacco free and last way longer than your regular blunt

9. Its dumb if your trying to conserve weed. But in general it is not dumb, it is just a preference.

10. Not if you use hempwick.

11. I swear this is the stupidest shit ever. Nobody is shoving them down your throat. If you don't like them then go smoke a pipe somewhere. Is your life really so sad that you have nothing better to than criticise other peoples smoking habits? Get a fuckin life.

12. This. A million times.

13. I'd like to see you sitting in a roto and someone passes you the blunt and you go "YOU FILTHY PEASANT! IS THAT A BLUNT???!!! ILL NOT SMOKE FROM THAT INFERIOR SMOKING DEVICE!"

Personally I don't mind any way to smoke as long as I'm chiefin, and when you have a group of buddies a blunt is a good choice.

14. I'll stick with bowls at home. All my friends love pipes/bongs. I have no reason to toke on the go.

15. yo fuck blunts...rillos are the way to go...rillos are good when you get shitty weed roll a fat one...or jus if u wanna get baked...but what if u wanna smoke outside...a bowl will blow the weed if its windy outside..a blunt or rillo will say lit....and joints canoe more my friend

16. someone cant roll a blunt....

coughOPcough

:smoke:

17. you realize a "rillo" is something just invented by hood drug dealers that sell .6 bags of brown brick weed as a gram to make it look like they were smokin a real blunt... right? if your gonna smoke a rillo.. just roll a plane...

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST

18. I agreed with your first post but not this one. I personally LOVE rolling personal/2 person blunts with Swishers. They taste awesome and burn slow as fuck.

19. why not just roll a whole blunt and smoke it as a personal.. i get confused as to why someone wants a smaller blunt.. its like packing up a bong hit and passing it around.. that means less high :confused:

20. [quote name='"inestor93"']yo fuck blunts...rillos are the way to go...rillos are good when you get shitty weed roll a fat one...or jus if u wanna get baked...but what if u wanna smoke outside...a bowl will blow the weed if its windy outside..a blunt or rillo will say lit....and joints canoe more my friend[/quote]

Can't relate, dont smoke shitty weed