Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. uhhm. am i missing something. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChL75GMP50]Wiz Khalifa- ATL Freestyle - YouTube[/ame] . id find more but idr feel like it. ha it seemed like he was always smoking blunts though, never heard of him smoking jays haha. :confused_2:

2. Take a look at my sig ;)

3. The suburban white kids smoke blunts because we can afford to piss 20 bucks down the drain and not even care. Then I drive my BMW home, cry about it

4. Blunts don't take that much weed... 2 heads throwin .5 apiece will be plenty.. If that's a lot of weed to you.. Idk man keep on conserving your dime sacks.

Fuck a pack of blunt wraps, go get a pack of some backwoods and roll one of those up. Good taste, no paper

Plus they're fun to roll and they're the easiest marijuana smoking device to do smoke tricks with.

They can be harsh on the lungs/stomach but fuck it, I don't smoke em too often

5. Variety is the spice of life, guys

6. OP = dumb.

if you know how to roll, then blunts turn out awesome.

7. I'm not even a wiz fan but he's big on joints man, hadshis own wiz kingsize papers, the ghetto "wiz" W crutch, there's a dope ass video of him teaching how to roll a joint on YouTube. Idk I've just seen wiz and joints together a lot lol

8. whats funny is in his newer music he knocks blunts and its all joints.
    in wiz older music, its all about blunts.

hes just rapping. hed smoke anything you brought his way.

9. Well he's human just like you and I, of course he would :smoke:

10. I get higher off of 0.2 grams of mids in my vaporizer than I do 0.5 of quality shit in a joint/blunt to myself.

Nothing is wrong with liking blunts or joints, they can be fun in their own way.

But it is just wrong to say that they get you higher than a vaporizer, or a bong, or a gravity bong, as well as a pretty good amount of other methods.

If you grow or have a ton of money or something, there'd be nothing wrong with smoking nothing but blunts, other than the obvious health risks.

Most of us probably aren't super-rich, and many people would be surprised how much money and weed they'd be saving if they simply invested in a nice piece.

11. [quote name='"tstoner"']why not both?[/quote]

3q3rgr.jpeg

12. #92 ChaliTuna, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    All of you just seem to have the bandwagon affect on hating on them, yeah i mean you can believe they're bad for you, just as it's unhealthy for you to be constantly inhaling butane while smoking a bowl.

Just quit the bullshit with the hating though, yeah you can dislike them but they're not dumb, it's like beer...it's a personal taste. To a lot of us, they're like a treat because they take up a decent amount of weed.

and to OP, i call bullshit on your statement that you've been rolling dutchies for years if you say you have to fix it and canoe it and ash it every hit, i have blunts goin for 10 minutes without a single fix needed and the ash usually falls off by itself, they're really convenient.
    and for the love of god, stop saying bimmer, it makes you look so fucking ignorant and retarded, it's like when people go up to a subaru owner thinking that the subaru engines are from porsche since they have "boxer engines"

and oh, they do get you really high if you don't smoke out of them too often, that's why you change up your smoking methods every once and a while

13. Blunts are the best

/thread

14. I used to like blunts, but it's gotten to the point where they're my absolute least favorite smoking method. They taste bad, they smell bad, and if I smoke more than one, my lungs hurt the next day.

Unfortunately for me, I have a friend who's going to be my roommate soon who smokes blunts only. She complains that glass hurts her throat. She also complains about being broke yet wastes weed in blunts and wastes money buying rillos all the time. She also said, "I don't smoke tobacco anymore because it gives me a headache." Uhh.. you smoke blunts all the damn time?! She and her boyfriend sometimes smoke up to five blunts a day, which has to be terrible for you, especially since they don't take out the cancer paper.

If I'm gonna roll something up, it'll be a doob.

15. I used 2 smoke blunts all the time bout 4 a day, but now its only every now an than, id much rather rip outta my bong

16. they're rediculously fun and relaxing to smoke, but they can lighten your stash by like three or four grams in a really short time. Idk, I prefer to smoke from my bong cuz its easier, and I think it gets you way more blazed.

I definetely prefer blunts to jays though... Blunt wraps burn so much slower :smoking:

17. Why would you wanna have to constantly repack a bong in a group you ended up packing it like 7 times

18. Yeah just think its another dollar everytime you wanna roll one

19. Haha, I have a nice recipe here smoking out of a bowl..

Grind weed,
    Pack weed.
    hit.
    Pass, pass, pass..
    reload bowl,
    Hit.
    Pass, pass, pass.
    Reload bowl,
    Pass pass pass.

Now if its not dank you can add a bunch more of those >_<.

Convenience of blunts..

Plus, if you're good at rolling, you can roll one up in no time. Adding details like, "lick blunt, split, empty guts, grind weed, pack, tuck paper, roll" and all that ashing and canoe-ing I don't have to deal with :p will make it seem tedius.. but whatever. Blunts are yummier than the 3 half cashed hits you're likely to get.

20. [quote name='"Tuxx"']Haha, I have a nice recipe here smoking out of a bowl..

Grind weed,
    Pack weed.
    hit.
    Pass, pass, pass..
    reload bowl,
    Hit.
    Pass, pass, pass.
    Reload bowl,
    Pass pass pass.

Now if its not dank you can add a bunch more of those >_<.

Convenience of blunts.. plus if you're good rolling, you can roll one up in no time. Adding details like, "lick blunt, split, empty guts, grind weed, pack, tuck paper, roll" and all that ashing and canoe-ing I don't have to deal with :p will make it seem awful. Blunts are yummier than the 3 half cashed hits you're likely to get.[/quote]

You must be a god if you can smoke a blunt without
    Pass pass pass.