blunts dont get me that high?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Vortak, Mar 23, 2007.

1. The reason you get a different high off of blunts is because your adding tobacco from the paper to your weed. Pure weed is the best high, my friend.

2. Damn, that's weird. I mean yeah, shit a binger gets me blazed especially like a GOG. But I love rollin up a fatt blunt n' cruisin around cheifin that shit.

And for all those who say blunts dont fuck you up. Dip that shit in some hydrocodiene syrup and tell me you dont get fucked up.

3. I highly doubt that the amount of tobacco that a cigar paper is made out of contains much tobacco. Definitely not enough to alter your high in a negative way.

Having said that, there are plenty of cigars that are made out of quality leaves which generally don't use much, if any, tobacco at all.

4. I can solve this problem: Stop smoking blunts.

People get higher off of different things, it just depends on who you are. Why waste weed on a blunt when you can just roll 2 j's and get double-high?

5. Cause a Honey Dutch tastes better than JoB paper. ;)

6. lmao. its just smoking one by your self.

7. blunts are nasty. the entire wrap is just compressed tobacco leaves and it ruins the weed. and a honey dutch or whatever blunt you want to throw out there is not better than a juicy jay

8. I just rolled up my first blunt last night, Grape Philly. Shit man, I haven't been that high in a good long time. About 2 - 2.3 grams of some ok nugs wrapped up tight. Me and my buddy have been smokin a lot daily for a long time and we both got the shakes, grins, overall FUCKED UP. I get high no matter what I smoke out of though. Some days I smoke a one-y and get higher than smokin a bowl of the same weed.

9. ughh i roll 1g blunts that burn for 25-30 mins and get me soo ripped :rolleyes: the real problem here is people cant roll

10. If you dont like the taste just get a wet mango wrap( awesome taste), throw a g or 1.5 in it and smoke it. that should defintally get you very high. but i do agree bongs get you higher, and use less weed but thats just how it is man. nicateen shouldnt cancel out thc in any amount. joints shouldnt get you higher than a blunt . it just doesnt make sence to me . i smoke the same amount of cigarettes a day and i get very high off a blunt. my theory is blunts should be smoked every now and then and use decent weed in it. the glass pieces should be smoked with the dank weed in which most ppl get more often on the city.

11. Im really glad the same isnt for me, after one good milky hit from a bong i feel pertty good and blunts, well they are fanastic :hello:

12. Yeah i love how people who can't roll for shit say smoking blunts sucks. It doesn't suck if you know how to roll and know how to smoke it.. i'm sorry. If you aren't getting high then learn how to hit a blunt or continue to pretend you know what you're talking about and say blunts don't get you high.

How can you try to say that smoking marijuana won't get you high if it's being burned and going into your body... if you don't get high that means you don't know how to hit it. And to the guy who said that the tobacco makes the high "different" all I can do is laugh at you for being so stupid. You don't smoke a blunt the same way that you smoke a bong or a little nasty glass pipe... sorry for anyone who can't handle this.

13. The three times I've been really screwed up, one was my bowl and the other two were blunts. And I'm definately not a holy roller. Its just that blunts fuck with me. Yet i can definately see why people don't get high from them. I am of the opinion that all ways of smoking elicit a different high, joints and bowls, blunts and bongs, all different. Blunts play with my head and vision, bowls just make me plain happy, and bongs paralyze me to the couch for hours.

14. everything gets me high. i dont see how gettin thc in ur lungs wouldnt get u high

15. Listen roll a blunt then cut it open take out all the weed pull out your bong and just sit there bowl after bowl and then in the end tell me which got you higher.

16. I love blunts, any method of smoking is good as long as your smoking. And smoking tobacco after a blunt or in a spliff never stopped me from getting high.

17. yeah i dont rele get that high off blunts either man, its weird, but any other thing i get high off of its weird
    idk mad people tell me "i dont know how to smoke them"
    but w/e

18. there's a special way to hit them.. that's your problem!!!
    the smoke will be too hot to just inhale right away so you collect it in the back of your throat without inhaling and then you breath in normal air until you feel the smoke go into your lungs and then you repeat until you fill up your lungs and then exhale a gigantic rip. hope this makes sense i just smoked a fat blunt to the dome.

19. Jimi001 there no need for a special technique and the only time the smoke only gets hot near the end. You just take medium-big sized hit (depends on how long you want it to go around) and hold it in for a bit like any other way of smoking :eek:. Personally though, I LOVE blunts (I do love my fine glass and fat Js too :p). The way I see it with a blunt, provided you and you buddies aren't slow as hell, you take in more weed faster and thats the best way to smoke :D

20. Same man. Remember the Honey Dutch. O man my friend pearled it to perfection then it literately took us 35-40 minutes I kind you not and we were smoking it like a normal one. I never since have had one last as long no matter how much you put in.